Club Shop Rebranded

SO the wedding!!!! Well as much as Saints f**ked up bigtime previous with regards to communication I personally CAN'T fault them since - I phoned SG he responded and got Brian C involved and I can't fault him either - once in communication with him - fine! When we arrived yesterday there was still a few of them milling about, I went in and he said see it's all ok - my words were - 'naw there's a guy oot there standing at front door in his celtic shorts get him moved for the bride and groom arriving' and he was. Brian then took me out and showed me the dug out and tunnel green and white free. Everything from then on in great.

Highlight of the day - the bride, Jenna, had bought wee Paul a signed shirt from 2013 cup winning team as a wedding present which was presented by Thommo after the meal. Thommo stayed for a couple of hours, chatting away to everyone and took them down for fotos in dugout - Thommo is an absolute gent and a total credit to our club!!! Jenna had left her fone with us at one point to take fotos, she realised this morning that Thommo had taken it at one point and took a selfie with wee Paul's papa - priceless!

SO the wedding!!!! Well as much as Saints f**ked up bigtime previous with regards to communication I personally CAN'T fault them since - I phoned SG he responded and got Brian C involved and I can't fault him either - once in communication with him - fine! When we arrived yesterday there was still a few of them milling about, I went in and he said see it's all ok - my words were - 'naw there's a guy oot there standing at front door in his celtic shorts get him moved for the bride and groom arriving' and he was. Brian then took me out and showed me the dug out and tunnel green and white free. Everything from then on in great.

Highlight of the day - the bride, Jenna, had bought wee Paul a signed shirt from 2013 cup winning team as a wedding present which was presented by Thommo after the meal. Thommo stayed for a couple of hours, chatting away to everyone and took them down for fotos in dugout - Thommo is an absolute gent and a total credit to our club!!! Jenna had left her fone with us at one point to take fotos, she realised this morning that Thommo had taken it at one point and took a selfie with wee Paul's papa - priceless!

Great stuff. A feelgood story involving St Mirren and club officials coming through for you on the big day....

Excellent. Applauds all round then!

Great stuff. A feelgood story involving St Mirren and club officials coming through for you on the big day....

Excellent. Applauds all round then!

Yeah credit where credits due. First I have been to a wedding there, and previous problems aside, the whole day ran really smooth, staff all great not a single problem or gripe at all.

Been to hospitality once and never again,place was filthy carpets not hovered etc and then our "commercial manager" appears looking like he was dragged through a bush backwards.

We're band any way after you clocked Cheesy's da. Or have you forgotten

PS you did drag the "commercial manager," through a hedge backwards

Edited by insaintee

Been to hospitality once and never again,place was filthy carpets not hovered etc and then our "commercial manager" appears looking like he was dragged through a bush backwards.

You weren't supposed to empty the contents of your plate on the floor.

Can you clarify the etc.

I've just dropped the happy couple off at the Airport as they prepare to fly out on honeymoon.

Sounds like it was a good night and good to hear Missy behaved herself. :o

I've just dropped the happy couple off at the Airport as they prepare to fly out on honeymoon.

Sounds like it was a good night and good to hear Missy behaved herself. ohmy.png

ah thats's great, have a wee Saints chat then? It really was a great day and night and I know shockeroony I behaved!!!

ah thats's great, have a wee Saints chat then? It really was a great day and night and I know shockeroony I behaved!!!

Football,wedding and people we know!!!It's amazing how much chat you can do between Seedhill and the airport.

Football,wedding and people we know!!!It's amazing how much chat you can do between Seedhill and the airport.

haha, they are a grand wee couple hope their honeymoon is a guid yin. That's Jenna part of the big Saints family noo whether she likes it or not!!

Relax? I don't think I experienced the remotest flicker of emotion over the entire thing.

Well done to the BOD for pulling this off.

It was pulled off by the BOD yet you didn't even have a flicker of emotion?

Sums you right up. No passion for St Mirren...

• 8 months later...