Smisa Statement On Fan Ownership / Gordon Scott

BLF

^^^^ Everyone is a cnut and I hate them all.

So this is how things are debated..? This is the best contribution you can muster when an opportunity for a version of fan ownership, involving actual fans is proposed..? How will this insulting fellow saints fans at every turn help everyone become informed about the proposal its merits or otherwise..?

Thanks Poz, thanks for your input.

So this is how things are debated..? This is the best contribution you can muster when an opportunity for a version of fan ownership, involving actual fans is proposed..? How will this insulting fellow saints fans at every turn help everyone become informed about the proposal its merits or otherwise..?

Thanks Poz, thanks for your input.

No problem, you tedious whinging bore, one meltdown away from another ban, under another alias.

If you ever suffer from insomnia, this is one way to cure it. :snore

If you don't want to debate fan ownership and in particular this proposal then please there is a "insult a fellow saints fan" thread in. General Nonsense. Take it there, the majority of saints fans want to know more about this proposal, and will surely back it if convinced.

Ah so it is good to know the details before deciding to commit and back/not back the proposal.... Well thanks for that. At the moment with no detail whatsoever i cant make any decision in principle, look at the situation Scott found himself in when the consortium did the dirty on him!

Here is a big point for me. Who will be on the board? Scott has already grabbed chairmanship, with Smisa having just one board member, that means if Scott appoints/approves the other board members the fans will have a 'Voice in the Boardroom' but no real say as Scott's board will have the majority.

So who else will be on it? Will Ken McGeoch (the other major shareholder) be back in the boardroom with his sevco connections? Will that well known saints fan who tried to get Scott involved before be invited in by his associate? There is a lot of discussion and dealing to be done, but what is needed more than anything is complete transparency, because if any of the above try to pull a stunt and keep people who are signed up in the dark the membership will drop like a stone.

Consider this.... The current board were at pains to get Chick Young to plead their case after the fiasco of letting Danny go so the club could be taken in a different direction only to giveTC the job, then giving GT a rookie the job at a critical time, even though they had considered in their words perhaps getting a more experienced manager. Gilmour came out and said 'over the piece we have got more things right, than wrong'....

In the last two weeks they have imposed without consultation a 'Pals Only' match day bar, and let Celtic takeover the stadium and branding.... They are certainly working hard to redress that 'right/wrong' balance! So before anyone gets involved in committing to back this proposal we need the transparency that has been sadly lacking at the club for several years now, lets not get fooled like Scott and McGeoch did..!

If you can re-post where i have asked to have all the "details right now" please re-post it.... Right now!

The decision at the moment is simple, you are either for fan ownership or against it. If you're for it then you will need to decide if you will back it or not once the full details are available, the same as the rest of us. If you're against fan ownership then you won't back it.

As I said before if you have concerns about the discussions or who would be on the board then you'd need to join SMISA and voice those concerns as they are currently the only fans group involved. But I'd think if GLS really wanted to he could buy the club himself and appoint whoever he wanted to the board, the fact he is talking with SMISA about the fans eventually taking over is a sign that he wants the fans involved right from the start and if SMISA are involved then they will need full transparency for their members to vote on. The only reason I'm not a member of SMISA is because I want any money I contribute to be ring fenced for the sole purpose of buying the club.

As for decisions by the current board, they have been made by the current board on a commercial basis in what they consider the best interests of the business and even though I've disagreed with some of them I accept I have no say in the matter as I don't own any shares in the club and even if I did I'd only be able to question those decisions at the agm.

Like the majority of us you could join SMISA, attend the meetings and get more information as discussions progress or wait until those decisions are made public.

Everyone would agree with the Lord Pityme alias that before pledging our money / support for any deal, we need to hear the detail, know the plan, understand the way the new BoD will be assembled, know where the money is going, and know the timescales....

So, what is the rest of his fcuking dribbling about? Anyone have a clue?

Everyone would agree with the Lord Pityme alias that before pledging our money / support for any deal, we need to hear the detail, know the plan, understand the way the new BoD will be assembled, know where the money is going, and know the timescales....

So, what is the rest of his fcuking dribbling about? Anyone have a clue?

You really should take the "insulting fellow saints fans" stuff to general nonsense, it demeans you behaving in such a way.

Which is good because different opinions are good for the forum.

The real problem is folk who start abusing other folk because they have a different opinion from their own.

But it's the regularity of the same opinion.

Seriously people that call them self saints fans need to take a good look at themselves if all they can contribute to the most important debate involving our club is to abuse other fans and get other non thinkers to join in. Its the playground bully mentality of abuse, name calling, getting others to join in... For what..?

Does it make you look good? Do you feel like a right hard keyboard warrior? Do you think perhaps it makes you look a bit of a fool? We can always discuss it face to face..! Now theres a plan.

Which is good because different opinions are good for the forum.

The real problem is folk who start abusing other folk because they have a different opinion from their own.

For once I agree with you. You and your Gazzilion other aliases have taken abusing and insulting guid home Folks to new heights.

Seriously people that call them self saints fans need to take a good look at themselves if all they can contribute to the most important debate involving our club is to abuse other fans and get other non thinkers to join in. Its the playground bully mentality of abuse, name calling, getting others to join in... For what..?

Does it make you look good? Do you feel like a right hard keyboard warrior? Do you think perhaps it makes you look a bit of a fool? We can always discuss it face to face..! Now theres a plan.

I seriously don't see any abuse written if you feel there is you are within your right to report it. Maybe you are just a bit sensitive. As for debate I would think most posters have worked out that it's no use having a debate with yourself as we all know where you stand which is fine.

Does it make you look good? Do you feel like a right hard keyboard warrior? Do you think perhaps it makes me look a bit of a fool? We can always discuss it face to face..! Now theres a plan.

whistling.gif

Face to Face debate on FO....cool....where and when?

(for you Shull ST will be valid)

Edited by rea

Not surprised that a debate on genuine fan ownership that appears to be properly thought out, with funding identified is being hacked by those who hadn't a snowball in hells chance of being in the same position.

This is the REAL FO debate thread... The Abusers thread is over in General Nonsense.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Not surprised that a debate on genuine fan ownership that appears to be properly thought out, with funding identified is being hacked by those who hadn't a snowball in hells chance of being in the same position.

This is the REAL FO debate thread... The Abusers thread is over in General Nonsense.

is that a no then?