Smisa Statement On Fan Ownership / Gordon Scott

BLF

You haven't changed. All piss and wind. I take it you haven't got the balls to admit you used to be Somner9? Come on, deny it and let's see you acknowledge that you are the arsehole a lot of us know you are.

Post reported for being keyboard hard man.r

And i have put your bile on ignore silly man

Edited by Lord Pityme

Well its nearly 24 hours when I asked you to simply divulge the figure you've apparently heard.

I'll try a old film trick to get you to appear.

Somner9, Lord Pityme, Tony.................

It appears you are not going to get an answer, to what seems a straightforward question.

He's questioned folks integrity over and over with his obsession and also wants good folk to lose money.

Think you need to look closer to home for who should let it go.

Who's integrity has he questioned and who are the good folk who will lose money ?

I do not understand your point that i need to look closer to home for who should let it go, i am not LPM and he does not live in my home.

Who's integrity has he questioned and who are the good folk who will lose money ?

I do not understand your point that i need to look closer to home for who should let it go, i am not LPM and he does not live in my home.

Yawn.... My advice Buddiecat is the same I give for all the other multiple alias roasters, stick them on "Ig-Snore".... And suddenly the world is a better place

You've got him on the run. He's behaving exactly as he did when he made a complete bollocks of himself (again) over 10,000 hours before he ran away and hid like the big wean he frequently demonstrates he is. Unfortunately he crawled back in his latest manifestation. Of course he won't mention this post as I'm on ignore. Or will he? I predict he will but that's just to annoy the bampot.

I take it somner9 is still not taking to me.

Oops, I meant Lord Pityhim.

But of course he can't read this, nobody can say I didn't try to find out the answer to such an easy request.

What was the question again?

I take it somner9 is still not taking to me.

Oops, I meant Lord Pityhim.

But of course he can't read this, nobody can say I didn't try to find out the answer to such an easy request.

I will put you out of your misery, nobody but the consortium know what figure they will accept and make a deal on, and going by the lack of comment from the negotiating bodies i very much doubt that the consortium have agreed what they will or will not accept. Now, given that LPM is not part of this negotiation i assume he has probably heard someone mention a figure, this will not have been told to him by any consortium member and therefore would be speculation.

As for him not telling you the figure i suspect he was dangling you on a string, and has now tired of doing so, can't say i blame him for putting you on ignore, your petty, childish name calling as shown above shows your level of intelligence and debating skills are quite low.

I will put you out of your misery, nobody but the consortium know what figure they will accept and make a deal on, and going by the lack of comment from the negotiating bodies i very much doubt that the consortium have agreed what they will or will not accept. Now, given that LPM is not part of this negotiation i assume he has probably heard someone mention a figure, this will not have been told to him by any consortium member and therefore would be speculation.

As for him not telling you the figure i suspect he was dangling you on a string, and has now tired of doing so, can't say i blame him for putting you on ignore, your petty, childish name calling as shown above shows your level of intelligence and debating skills are quite low.

Buddiecat you are dealing with multiple split personalties, put them on Ig-snore and the world will suddenly become a lighter, cleaner, fresher place...

They even forget which alias they are using sometimes.

Yet and I quote.....

So he heard a figure from someone, tried to discredit them. All on hearsay.

Now you'll have to agree, that's scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Or was he simply lying?

Now that is one of the funniest things I read for a while. Us roasters like a good laugh.

Your not getting this are you, he has not replied to your question - i don't blame him, now your asking me if he was lying - how would i know ?

I said you were now being childish and you think it's funny, baffling.

I will let this go now as you seem to be trying to get at him through me, quite why you want to pursue him over this is also baffling.

Knew it wouldnt be long before the failed fan takeover expert appeared to try and instigate infighting among saints fans. Like all your previous failed attempts, and shocking communications.... It wont work!

St Mirren fans saw through you, sevco fans are seeing through you.... I guess you'll be a dyed in the wool Morton fan next..?

Knew it wouldnt be long before the failed fan takeover expert appeared to try and instigate infighting among saints fans. Like all your previous failed attempts, and shocking communications.... It wont work!

St Mirren fans saw through you, sevco fans are seeing through you.... I guess you'll be a dyed in the wool Morton fan next..?

I "instigate infighting among saints fans" apparently?

lets just let that sink in........

Got your ticket fo Got your ticket for Sunday yet? Remember you don't have to sit down in the away end when you are cheering on your team.

#stmirrentilljuly

Sunday = Church

last game of football i was at was Clyde v Annan, have taken on a Farm so even the appeal of free sausage rolls, rules me out of most weekend sporting activity

but hope you and your brother (buddiecat) enjoy the game