Smisa Statement On Fan Ownership / Gordon Scott

BLF

As Theodore Roosevelt said...."It's not the critic who counts......"

Say what you like about REA and 10000Hours. It's the closest we have ever come to a community based fan ownership model.

Personally I did not agree with the model on which the final offers were proposed by REA, but at least he tried to make a difference and he never once said that he was a dyed in the wool Saints fan. He even went as far to say at the outset that he was not even a football fan. What he did bring to the table was an alternative vehicle to provide an exit strategy for the existing consortium.

I wonder whether some of that consortium wish they had accepted the 10000Hours offer or the one from GLS. Allan Marshall has been around the club since the early 80s. He must be around that age now.

Cheers, and it was always a pleasure dealing with you and many new friends i met during the process. FO can work and i still believe that one day (perhaps quite soon) will work at SMFC

What a shambles of a thread this has turned into.

Having joined SMiSA in the hope (however forlorn that might prove to have been) that I might be contributing to a positive future for our club, I was looking for an update as to any possible progress.

So I opened this thread. Jesus wept.

This forum is fast becoming a place for petty, small-minded, attention seeking arseholes with little better to do than juggle their diminutive genitals as they try to out-clever similarly dighted foes. Its akin to an online console game for lonely, sad and desperate middle-aged men who use it as an occasional distraction from scud mags and their box set of the Gadget Show.

What a shambles of a thread this has turned into.

Having joined SMiSA in the hope (however forlorn that might prove to have been) that I might be contributing to a positive future for our club, I was looking for an update as to any possible progress.

So I opened this thread. Jesus wept.

This forum is fast becoming a place for petty, small-minded, attention seeking arseholes with little better to do than juggle their diminutive genitals as they try to out-clever similarly dighted foes. Its akin to an online console game for lonely, sad and desperate middle-aged men who use it as an occasional distraction from scud mags and their box set of the Gadget Show.

Welcome home!

I see the entity behind the LordPityMe persona has gone into full public meltdown.

Anyway does anyone have anything constructive to say that could inform us mere mortals as to this apparent bid for ownership of our fine club?

No need for you to poke your big nose in TT,no need indeed.You can sit back with your Horlicks knowing full well that anything needing to be said will be said by LP on our behalf.On our behalf indeed.

Sunday = Church

last game of football i was at was Clyde v Annan, have taken on a Farm so even the appeal of free sausage rolls, rules me out of most weekend sporting activity

but hope you and your brother (buddiecat) enjoy the game

lol.gif oohh we are hurt, you outed us as brothers, petty behaviour, and you will find that most people on the forum know we are brothers.

No, FTOF was suggesting LPM had a carer, not a very tasteful thing to do but some folk seem to think it's funny to refer to people as needing a carer, as you know if they ever have need of one themselves they will not find it so funny.

I apologise to you for getting the wrong end of the stick. You are quite correct it's not in the least funny when you get too the stage you need a carer.

Edited by stripey

As one that was childishly called a roaster, I appreciate your concern for Lord Pityme.

I will refrain now from asking him the simple question again that has so obviously upset you's and seemingly turned him more disillusioned than he was previously.

It might be wise if nobody quoted me for LPM,s sanity.

Here's an idea why dont we agree to meet up, and then you can ask what you want. You can also tell me to my face everything you have said. PM please and we can let the forum get on with everything else.

Here's an idea why dont we agree to meet up, and then you can ask what you want. You can also tell me to my face everything you have said. PM please and we can let the forum get on with everything else.

Mon Stevie, I am sure You know who LPM is ? Mon We will all meet for @ Beer !

post-8992-0-02870400-1445632235_thumb.jppost-8992-0-02870400-1445632235_thumb.jp

As one that was childishly called a roaster, I appreciate your concern for Lord Pityme.

I will refrain now from asking him the simple question again that has so obviously upset you's and seemingly turned him more disillusioned than he was previously.

It might be wise if nobody quoted me for LPM,s sanity.

Oh don't waste your time with that one. He was supposed to "meet" me a couple of years ago so I could tell him a few things to his face. I sent him details of where I would be. I even waited back nearly 30 minutes after the supposed 2 hour meet window just incase he'd got held up. It transpired Coward here had shat himself and when challenged he claimed someone had told him it was better not to "meet" with me incase it affected his career. :rolleyes:

Oh don't waste your time with that one. He was supposed to "meet" me a couple of years ago so I could tell him a few things to his face. I sent him details of where I would be. I even waited back nearly 30 minutes after the supposed 2 hour meet window just incase he'd got held up. It transpired Coward here had shat himself and when challenged he claimed someone had told him it was better not to "meet" with me incase it affected his career. rolleyes.gif

Mon Stevie showz Yir Bawz !

post-8992-0-19955300-1445634801.jpg