Cockles Wilson Sc Season 15/16

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Balls out and going for a second bus lets start getting supporters back to away matches as a group it encourages way better atmosphere away from home and maybe with some luck we can start getting that atmosphere at new St Mirren Park. So Ladies and gents ( I would have said guys and gals but that's so Jimmy Saville) get down to the Bankhouse and buy a ticket at only £5 for the second bus and lets get behind the team. Bus's leaves Central way at 6:45 on Friday 21st August non members needed :-)

Balls out and going for a second bus lets start getting supporters back to away matches as a group it encourages way better atmosphere away from home and maybe with some luck we can start getting that atmosphere at new St Mirren Park. So Ladies and gents ( I would have said guys and gals but that's so Jimmy Saville) get down to the Bankhouse and buy a ticket at only £5 for the second bus and lets get behind the team. Bus's leaves Central way at 6:45 on Friday 21st August non members needed :-)

Bus tickets purchased. We'll be there from the Toon.

At the very least write THE new Saint Mirren Park.

The name of the stadium is SAINT MIRREN PARK.

Bankhouse and buses were bouncing last night.

shame the same couldn't be said about the support inside the ground

sure was quiet (our support) than i was used to

although on the way up and the way home noise was continuous throughout

shame the same couldn't be said about the support inside the ground

sure was quiet (our support) than i was used to

although on the way up and the way home noise was continuous throughout

Crappielows open end for away fans is shite,put a roof on and the place would have been bouncing.

Crappielows open end for away fans is shite,put a roof on and the place would have been bouncing.

honestly i just don't get it, last time we were there it was sunny right enough we were loud even in the same place

i don't know if we EXPECTED to win or what but we really need to get behind the team and let ourselves be heard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...