Jamie Langfield - Signs 2 Year Deal

Maybe they want rid of him, but if he has a club lined up that he wants to go to, they can release him from his remaining year without paying him off. They don't pay any compensation and he gets to move to a club where he'll have a look in for the number 1 spot. Mutually beneficial.

Yeah true. I have no problem with having a young player given the opportunity to step up. I think with the loss of our goalkeeping coach though, that there is need to bring in someone else who can cover both rolls of cover and coach.

Butter or jam?

• 2 weeks later...

Will cone down to personal circumstances he has two young girls in primary school Abd wife a nurse in groan hospital

Thats the main issue the kids being put in a new school, having to make new friends, buying/renting a house, he has got to be paid the right amount and it will depend on his wife getting a job asap, probably the Southern General. It,s a big upheavel all in all its as billymehmet 1 says, it comes down to personal circumstances.

To me its 50/50 without knowing everything involved. I personally think it won,t happen

Edited by stripey