John Mcginn - Out Of Contract, Away, Farewell, Jacks Grandson Thread.

He won't be back at St Mirren so it's best for all concerned that he moves on as soon as possible. As far as the development fee goes then I seroiusly doubt that Rangers or any other Scottish club would be willing to meet the asking price without going to a tribunal.

To say he's been badly advised is an understatement.

Supposedly THE Rangers interested in john mcginn. Hopefully we get the cash and re invest in players who want to play for us.

He won't be back at St Mirren so it's best for all concerned that he moves on as soon as possible. As far as the development fee goes then I seroiusly doubt that THE Rangers or any other Scottish club would be willing to meet the asking price without going to a tribunal.

To say he's been badly advised is an understatement.

Fixed BOTH of your posts. No thanks required.... :)

The Rangers couldnae afford the necessary elastoplasts for the various spearings that wee John might pick up in training..... :rolleyes:

plus no chance he would go there

I completely agree.

It would almost make you wonder if this latest John McGone thread was started up by The Rangers fans fantasising about signing ANYONE (anyone at all!) using the King's gazillions! :)

You have to feel for them... Don't you? :rolleyes:

Edited by bluto

I'm just reporting what a rangers supporting mate told me.he usually is quite reliable. Mcginn needs to clear off

didnt you know that according to their new signing..they will be in the champions league in 3 years

didnt you know that they have signed "the new dani - whits his name" as a left back

didnt you know that...there will be so much pish coming from the ibrox direction that we should build a retaining wall to keep us all safe from MEGA FLOODING

( i fully reserve the right to retract this statement and suck norrie's boaby if it comes true)

I hope the situation gets resolved sooner rather than later. If John doesn't want to be here, which i don't think he does then cheerio.

I would rather we could use the compensation money to bring in players that want to be here.

Here lies our problem.

Here lies our problem.

There will be players out there that want to play for St. Mirren. It's our managers job to identify the right ones and persuade them to sign.

Regardless of what some say, we are an attractive club with great facilities, it's about time we start realising that instead of all the negative pish.

There will be players out there that want to play for St. Mirren. It's our managers job to identify the right ones and persuade them to sign.

Regardless of what some say, we are an attractive club with great facilities, it's about time we start realising that instead of all the negative pish.

As supporters, most of us do.

But if there's players that want to play for us, why do we have to persuade them to sign.

Most players would train on a public park littered with dog shit if they were getting an extra £50 in their pay packet

I know we offered an experienced player a contract and he has now just recently signed for Livingston

So apart from Sevco and Hibs there won't be much between the other clubs budget wise

Most players would train on a public park littered with dog shit if they were getting an extra £50 in their pay packet

I know we offered an experienced player a contract and he has now just recently signed for Livingston

So apart from Sevco and Hibs there won't be much between the other clubs budget wise

Liam Buchanan ?... I think a 2 year deal and the location swung it Livingstone's way.

Location defo

People going on about having the 3rd highest budget which isn't the case

Apart from Hibs and Rangers, who has a higher budget than us?

And how do they? We are 3rd in the league in season ticket sales and we have a parachute payment, and the Celtic friendlies income.

Apart from Hibs and Rangers, who has a higher budget than us?

And how do they? We are 3rd in the league in season ticket sales and we have a parachute payment, and the Celtic friendlies income.

You find the Board will pay the going rate in this league similar to other teams and won't pay extra like the 2 you have mentioned

The money you mentioned will go towards repairing the damage to our accounts last season.

We had to sell McLean last Jan

You find the Board will pay the going rate in this league similar to other teams and won't pay extra like the 2 you have mentioned

The money you mentioned will go towards repairing the damage to our accounts last season.

TBF I think we would only offer him what he's worth, don't think we would have pushed the

boat out to get him, although we could have if we really wanted him..

Livi's probably his level..

I wouldn't expect us to be paying extra.

So, if we don't have the 3rd biggest budget, who does?