John Mcginn - Out Of Contract, Away, Farewell, Jacks Grandson Thread.

And if Stubbs was in the media telling St Mirren what to do with Mcginn???

You for one are in denial!

Murray is playing a dangerous game he probably doesnt even need to entertain! Either Hibs will succumb and flog Allan to Sevco, or they will stick to their guns. Either way the only actual impact his statement could! Have is to piss Hibs off, which if the boot was on the other foot we would be royally pissed off with Hibs.

You telling me you welcome Murray getting involved with other clubs and managers, telling them what to do? I would have thought he had enough to contend with at St Mirren, like recruiting the players in the positions so badly needed, rather than telling Stubbs who to sell!

Your the only one that's getting worked up about it. Should have taken that holiday.

I for one am shocked that anyone gives a fcuk what he says about Murray. Ignore the troll.

I don't care what he says, I just enjoy pointing and laughing at his foaming in the mouth pish. He reminds me of the Celtic fans on Twitter who claim they are not obsessed even though they are always posting about Rangers. No doubt the response will be I'm obsessed with his obsession but hey-ho.

EDIT: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6566993/McGinn-in-but-Allan-wont-go-out.html

Edited by Stu

Yes, and if Murray wants to comment on any team, its his right, Hibs have their knickers in a twist cause Allan doesn't want to play for them, McGinn doesn't want to play for us, fine, lets make sure we get the Dev money and he can piss off. He was so shit last year and hid,

Lord Pityme- Geez..... Murray inherited this, he is gaffer, and he deserves support from eh supporters, away and join Dicko on the Question Time forum, or if you are the Saints "fan" you claim to be , come on with some at least positive criticism, your just self winding, because being controversial demands intelligence

Keep hoping. the budget's are set and stuck to at St Mirren

I very much doubt this gives Ian Murray any more money to use, especially since any compensation will be a long time in coming

If the clubs have agreed a development fee, then the money should be available as soon as Hibs put it into our account.

Just want it to be done with so Murray knows as soon as possible how it's going to impact on his budget. Get shot of one player who doesn't want to play for us, and bring in one who does. Simple.

The boy has already been speared in the leg and now you want someone to shoot him as well :o He better hope it's one of last season's strikers with the gun.

Prolonged booing when he visits St.Mirren Park? whistling.gif

That always comes back and bites us on the arse.

If we get a few quid for him, it's probably best to recall his cup winning exploits if we want to be nostalgic, or promptly forget all about him. He has a way to go to recover form, so hopefully he won't unduly trouble us.

Signed for Hibs

Get shot?

FFS, he is already gone, some weeks ago. How much longer before people get their heads around that

It's my fault John has finally departed. :(

His pride took a battering yesterday.

Only yesterday afternoon, I consigned him to the dustbin of Saints History and removed him as my favourite player. He'd been there since his first flirtation with the first team.

I swapped him with Isaac Osbourne.

We all have to move on, move with the times.... :rolleyes:

Just want it to be done with so Murray knows as soon as possible how it's going to impact on his budget. Get shot of one player who doesn't want to play for us, and bring in one who does. Simple.

The boy has already been speared in the leg and now you want someone to shoot him as well ohmy.png He better hope it's one of last season's strikers with the gun.

I expect it'll be executed by a dentist who currently has some time on his hands...

Keep hoping. the budget's are set and stuck to at St Mirren

I very much doubt this gives Ian Murray any more money to use, especially since any compensation will be a long time in coming

Not saying all of it goes to Murray but even just abit that can go towards a player. Could be the difference this season just that 1 player