Integrity... Spine... Lying Down To The Sellik

pozbaird

Funny thing is with all these 'in denial' types shouting loudly that something that was a non event, didn't bother them, and anyone who dare mention it bothered them is a knickerwetter.... Well good job it didn't 'Bother' the 'in denial' types then, heaven knows how loud, vociferous and abusive they might become if something did bother them.

blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Funny thing is with all these 'in denial' types shouting loudly that something that was a non event, didn't bother them, and anyone who dare mention it bothered them is a knickerwetter.... Well good job it didn't 'Bother' the 'in denial' types then, heaven knows how loud, vociferous and abusive they might become if something did bother them.

Worth mentioning what chance a re-branding exercise would happen by either of the ugly sisters if they hosted their rival, even though it would no doubt be a financial no brainer? We have a very small club mentality, we could have put up a marquee for bar, music, food, merchandise etc and made loads more than pulling down our sign for theirs!

Didnae bother reading.

Because I am no bothered.

It's just fitba.

Bring on the Berwick

There would always be some who would spit out the dummy, that's inevitable. But, I'm looking at it from a business perspective. Any firm worth its salt, if they have news which they know will piss off their customers, will do it in a way that will minimise the damage. They won't just let the shit hit the fan and pick up the pieces afterwards. The business world is littered with failed companies who believed that blind brand loyalty allowed them to get away with anything. Effective communication with your customer base is vital when you are competing with bother bigger brands, as we are.

ETA. Such statements should be coming from the people who manage the club on a daily basis, not necessarily the BoD. We don't seem very good at it. For example, what happened to the regular updates we were supposed to get? They just seem to have stopped for no reason.

I imagine that the vast majority of Saints fans were already aware that Celtic had arranged to play 3 friendlies at St Mirren Park. Was anyone really surprised that a bit of Celtic branding appeared at the ground?

I imagine that the vast majority of Saints fans were already aware that Celtic had arranged to play 3 friendlies at St Mirren Park. Was anyone really surprised that a bit of Celtic branding appeared at the ground?

Well it seems that quite a few were surprised, going by the reaction when pictures appeared on here.

I was not surprised, but a little bit more SMFC died in me seeing our sign pulled down to accomodate in. Kenny Shiels words 'The monster of scottish football' and even though he was a gobshite, he got sacked for staing the bleedin obvious, our BoD (lets call them Grace Jones) just let the monster pull up to the bumper, and drive it inbetween..!

I think the deal was probably the use of the shop and putting up signage. The exact nature of the signs probably were not specified and were changed once the board saw them

All probablies.

Let's wait for the briefing.

Ye N.N.N. bye1.gif

I was not surprised, but a little bit more SMFC died in me seeing our sign pulled down to accomodate in. Kenny Shiels words 'The monster of scottish football' and even though he was a gobshite, he got sacked for staing the bleedin obvious, our BoD (lets call them Grace Jones) just let the monster pull up to the bumper, and drive it inbetween..!

Drama queen doesn't cover this nonsense. bangin.gifbangin.gifbangin.gif