New Goalkeeper Won't Be Langfield.....

Flareybob

A little birdie tells me that the next player St Mirren will sign is goalkeeper Waler Pengelbew as Jamie Langfield is joining Hartlepool United as their goalkeeping coach.

Waler Pengelbew will be will be signing on Monday as back up to Mark Ridgers.

Edited by Flareybob

A little birdie tells me that the next player St Mirren will sign is goalkeeper Waler Pengelbew as Jamie Langfield is joining Hartlepool United as their goalkeeping coach.

Waler Pengelbew will be will be signing on Monday as back up to Mark Ridgers.

He's an internationalist, so we should snap him up, conceded only 114 goals in his last 3 appearances.

I blame Cheesy.

He's an internationalist, so we should snap him up, conceded only 114 goals in his last 3 appearances.

I blame Cheesy.

His coach sub him at half time for a midfielder so as not to concede to many more goals. They did.

You really are a tedious c**t.

Thats a bit insulting to those of us who celebrate our tedium a bit insulting indeed.

Perhaps phrases such as "sad individual" or "appear to be of a mentally challenged disposition" or "utter halfwit of pretend Motherwell fans proportions" or "whoop ding, catch the pigeon" would be more apt when describing the drivelling mind numbing and completely uninteresting rantings by the original poster.