Lawrence Shankland - Confirmed Signing

what is dragging on? The club have at no point displayed an interest in this player wee know about..only people dragging it on are the fans..this was only a rumour...

We've either been waiting on this player for a good while now, or whoever else we're trying to sign is taking their time...either way it's taking a good while.

No

Chance I

Think. Why would they let him go on loan if he can make there bench for such a big game

Maybe it's to give him something to think about while he's on loan with us.... Perform to a high standard and maybe next season he will be starting in front of a sell out pittodrie in Europe.

I could honestly see McInnes doing something like that to try and give him a taste of what could be ahead for him, if he applies himself properly.

No

Chance I

Think. Why would they let him go on loan if he can make there bench for such a big game

The deal is apparently already done for both guys but McInnes couldn't let anyone go as he'd have depleting his 25 man Europa League squad and couldn't replace them until a later round. It was always going to be after this round of European fixtures had been completed.

The deal is apparently already done for both guys but McInnes couldn't let anyone go as he'd have depleting his 25 man Europa League squad and couldn't replace them until a later round. It was always going to be after this round of European fixtures had been completed.

If either of them need a lift I can bring them to Ibrox tonight?

Here to help.

I am sick hereing about Langfield and Shankland coming to St.Mirren, for weeks now many of us have followed and contributed to the rumours,myself included, that the deal was done and either one or both of them would be joining. Both of them have had plenty of time to sign, if the rumours mooted indicated some form of being truthful, they have not, so surely Ian Murray has got other players in mind he could have or is going to sign in those positions. So as far as I am concerned, let both of them stay with the club they are with and stay well clear of St.Mirren.

On another point how much in proportion of income, in particular from the sale of John McGinn, was the manager given for new signings

I am sick hereing about Langfield and Shankland coming to St.Mirren, for weeks now many of us have followed and contributed to the rumours,myself included, that the deal was done and either one or both of them would be joining. Both of them have had plenty of time to sign, if the rumours mooted indicated some form of being truthful, they have not, so surely Ian Murray has got other players in mind he could have or is going to sign in those positions. So as far as I am concerned, let both of them stay with the club they are with and stay well clear of St.Mirren.

On another point how much in proportion of income, in particular from the sale of John McGinn, was the manager given for new signings

Sent you a PM about the signing of them both

And our £750K parachute payment!