Lawrence Shankland - Confirmed Signing

The only things that could tempt him to Dumbarton would be the prospect of getting more game time. Also, I know some players, when they're loaned to a part time club, still train a day a week with their parent club. I'd imagine that would be a hell of a commute in this case. But I could see why that would be attractive to a young guy if it was possible. Play regularly in a strong, competitive league, but still keep your face seen around at the bigger club, let the manager see your progress first hand every week. Like I said though, that works better with more local loan deals. Other than that, I can't see much reason for him to pick Dumbarton over us.

The pull of a team like ours who should realistically be challenging for promotion SHOULD be good enough ro tempt him.

I'm confident that IM will be doing everything he can to get him signed, and if he manages it then I'm thinking that we will be challenging Hibs for second spot, and if we also signed Webster and could keep him fit then perhaps a tilt at first place is not out of the question.

Change my name to shoal ..

Change your name to shu.... ut the feck up!

42,211 posts - and 211 of them not nonsense.

And no doubt by the time I've finished typing this, it'll be 43,211!

Not wanting to sound like a killjoy, but I mainly come here to read stuff about Saints, and when I see two new pages of posts on a topic and think "oh, something interesting happening" invariably I get here and find out it's just nonsense.

Not wanting to sound like a killjoy, but I mainly come here to read stuff about Saints, and when I see two new pages of posts on a topic and think "oh, something interesting happening" invariably I get here and find out it's just nonsense.

Well said.

Put them on ignore.

Certainly reduces the amount of shite you have to read.

Although I haven't found a way to put myself onto ignore yet.

Dinnae be saying that about oor Shull, it would be awfy quiet without him..

Anyway I think Div's got him on the payroll...

Put them on ignore.

Certainly reduces the amount of shite you have to read.

Although I haven't found a way to put myself onto ignore yet.

Dinnae be saying that about oor Shull, it would be awfy quiet without him..

Anyway I think Div's got him on the payroll...

These are but a few of the aliases of the one they call Shull... Who else would stand by his pish?