Lawrence Shankland - Confirmed Signing

Predictive text. Simple mistake. Oaksoft at his best again says nothing interesting but likes to try and stir it up for what. You have become.irrelevant oaksoft. Yes I moan but I believe my post are at least about football. You just post dross

Oh god, don't you read before you send?

Also, just because you post something "football" related don' t get all high and mighty it's relevant or interesting, another misconception. lol.gif

Predictive text. Simple mistake. Oaksoft at his best again says nothing interesting but likes to try and stir it up for what. You have become.irrelevant oaksoft. Yes I moan but I believe my post are at least about football. You just post dross

Norrie FFS learn to stop taking everything so seriously.

Look at bluto's response to my post.

You don't see me crying about it.

Or the endless "abuse" from Faraway Saint or others.

Relax. It's a forum. Nobody should be getting offended or hurt over any of this.

It's all nonsense and a bit of fun.

Unless we are talking about Dickson.

In which case the word "c**t" can probably be justified TBH.

You come across as a bit of a humourless prick.

Edited by oaksoft

Your brain is obviously empty all the time then.

Lecturer!

Well my banter simply can't match this level of brilliance. snore.gif

I think I've met my match.

And BTW screaming "Lecturer" at someone is the weirdest insult to ever throw at another person.

I suppose it's better than "c**t" though.

Pile in. Call me what you want.

Continually calling me a lecturer won't actually result in me taking on that job as a career but whatever - pile in and fill yer boots.1eye.gif

Edited by oaksoft

how did daly do at sevco would they say he was finished?

Exactly seemingly Daly only able to train every other day as his knees are gubbed. So surely a stick on to sign especially as he could cover centre half too although Thommo will be faster than him even giving Goodie a coakie back.

Exactly seemingly Daly only able to train every other day as his knees are gubbed. So surely a stick on to sign especially as he could cover centre half too although Thommo will be faster than him even giving Goodie a coakie back.

???...... Might explain some of our recent peformanceswhistling.gif