Lawrence Shankland - Confirmed Signing

I cant wait till he signs ,,murray has waited 7 weeks for him to sign ,so he must be f**king superb altho nobody at the sheep seem to think he is up to much

You just made that up. bangin.gif

I have spoken to 3 individual "sheep" supporters who happen to think this guy has a bright future.

His scoring record at under 20 level speaks for itself, which is a much better gauge than your shite. bye1.gif

I cant wait till he signs ,,murray has waited 7 weeks for him to sign ,so he must be f**king superb altho nobody at the sheep seem to think he is up to much

I have spoke to a couple of Aberdeen supporting mates, who have seen him playing a few times for the development squad- very highly rated!

No point signing a decent striker if you have a powderpuff midfield that can't create or string 3 passes together.

And here's the thing...

50% of all goals come from a move that contains 1 pass or less...

And 50% of all moves that precede that goalscoring move contain 1 pass or less...

And so on and so forth...

Back in 99/00 we won this division and scored a load of goals.

It certainly wasn't down to the number of passes our silky midfield duo of Hugh Murray and Tam Brown could string together though...

And here's the thing...

And 50% of all moves that precede that goalscoring move contain 1 pass or less...

It certainly wasn't down to the number of passes our silky midfield duo of Hugh Murray and Tam Brown could string together though...

50% of what goals1eye.gif

And here's the thing...

Maybe they weren't silky but they could put their foot in and chip in with a few goals themselves

Shuggie scored 2 goals of the season against Airdrie and Clydebank