Cheesey - Offered A Deal At.....

I've said on here before , the English lower leagues are perfect for Cheesy to perform in . Gary McKenzie , a much maligned central defender with Dundee went onto a successful career in the English lower leagues , and Josh Thompson who was way out his depth in the SPL , are both good examples for Cheesy to follow ! I think he'll do well if he makes the move !

I agree with you there

It's hoofball down there and Cheesy fits the bill big strong boy

A certain poster of many alias would love it down there

Surprised he turned the deal down, I don't imagine there will exactly be hundreds of offers coming in.

He was just about to sign when someone said "Cornell will be behind you". At which point, he started sweating and could be heard muttering "come for it, come for it" whilst rocking back and forth in his chair.

I suppose this also means his dad is still waiting to find out which club he's investing in next.

He is and always will be a championship centre half at best are we forgetting he was released by Queen of the South ? Sadly the powers that be at St Mirren brought him back and even made him a regular and a captain and there was a fair degree of favouritism, yes he played well enough in some games and contributed in our famous cup winning season however we have been without a solid, reliable centre half for around a decade now which does somewhat infuriate me thumbdown.gif

Hard to forget something that didn't happen.

I fancy my chances in a one on one against Cheesy and also reckon i could challenge him in the air and win the ball ahead of him, did i also mention my distribution from defence is far better aswell ? (wouldnt be hard)

Hilarious. No really, it's rib tickling stuff.

Schools are back in 5 weeks?

John Potter, is that you?

Fair play to him. I heard he'll be on £40,000 a week.

No way he`d accept a drop in wages .

He was just about to sign when someone said "Cornell will be behind you". At which point, he started sweating and could be heard muttering "come for it, come for it" whilst rocking back and forth in his chair.

I suppose this also means his dad is still waiting to find out which club he's investing in next.

You guys are wasted on here.

There must be a end-of-pier club somewhere desperately looking for toe-curling comedians that you could apply to.

I'll have a look and give you a shout if I find something suitable.

Edited by oaksoft

I fancy my chances in a one on one against Cheesy and also reckon i could challenge him in the air and win the ball ahead of him, did i also mention my distribution from defence is far better aswell ? (wouldnt be hard)

You huvnae mentioned that you urnae a St Mirren Legend.

Cheesy is....

Why don't you get in touch with Oldham,you'd walk into their team.

I hear Oldham pay a better wage than your current employer and you wouldn't have to say "Have a nice day now" 500 times a day.

You guys are wasted on here.

There must be a end-of-pier club somewhere desperately looking for toe-curling comedians that you could apply to.

I'll have a look and give you a shout if I find something suitable.

Nah. Don't bother. I know my limits. Unlike yourself who seems utterly committed to boring people to death. But you crack on brother. Your life must be a joy...