TV: BBC ALBA

St Mirren v Rangers

SPFL Scottish Premiership

Venue: St Mirren Park, Paisley

Date: Sunday, 25th October 2015

Kick-off 12.30pm

Raith (home) (Friday 21st Sept

Edited by MarkL

Absolutely Raging about this can't get to Friday night football and 3 of first 7/8 games been changed already.

How many more between now and may? Plenty probably.

In words of John McEnroe "you cannot be serious" BBC Alba a channel who no one watches and a language only about 1% of 5,000,000 population actually speak.

Absolutely Raging about this can't get to Friday night football and 3 of first 7/8 games been changed already.

How many more between now and may? Plenty probably.

In words of John McEnroe "you cannot be serious" BBC Alba a channel who no one watches and a language only about 1% of 5,000,000 population actually speak.

Game on 'free' to view TV...watch it on mute with the radio on.

Your angst should be directed at switch for TV rather than the channel or Gaels.

Presumably small amount of financial compensation for the club as a result.

Your angst should be directed at switch for TV rather than the channel or Gaels.

Don't know why people are greetin about the Rangers game being on a Friday night, nobody usually want's to go to Ibrox anyway.lol.gif

PS Ma gaelic is fair coming on. thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Bart my cousin works in Odeon, let me know next time your going to cinema and will tell him to change film to a language you don't speak and let you listen to students reading the script from a piece of paper through the cinema's speakers.

I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.

My anger is directed at both factors in this decision I can't make Friday night football therefore my son can't go either(potential future fan not able to go to games) good idea.

Other option is to watch a tv channel where I don't speak the language good idea number 2.

Don't know why people are greetin about the Rangers game being on a Friday night, nobody usually want's to go to Ibrox anyway.:lol

PS Ma gaelic is fair coming on. :thumbs2

What is Gaelic got to do with Rangers game????

Rangers game is on BT Sport last time I looked that was an English Speaking Channel.

Bart my cousin works in Odeon, let me know next time your going to cinema and will tell him to change film to a language you don't speak and let you listen to students reading the script from a piece of paper through the cinema's speakers.

My anger is directed at both factors in this decision I can't make Friday night football therefore my son can't go either(potential future fan not able to go to games) good idea.

Other option is to watch a tv channel where I don't speak the language good idea number 2.

Oh dear, another drama queen.

Are you REALLY suggesting that because your son won't get to this game he'll support someone else?lol.giflol.giflol.gif

What language don't you speak as you pointed out the Rangers game is on BT sport? You're raging right enough.

Dearie me. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

No worse than listening to some the supporters at games.

Oh dear, another drama queen.

Are you REALLY suggesting that because your son won't get to this game he'll support someone else?:lol:lol:lol

What language don't you speak as you pointed out the Rangers game is on BT sport? You're raging right enough.

Dearie me. :byebye

If you actually bothered reading original post you would see I pointed out we have 3 Friday games in first 7 weeks of season 2 of which are on BBC ALBA.

Where did I say my son would support someone else???

I only pointed out he also can't get to Friday night football.

Really boring having to point out your stupidity or laziness twice in last hour.

Would love to stay and chat but some of us actually work on Friday nights.

If you actually bothered reading original post you would see I pointed out we have 3 Friday games in first 7 weeks of season 2 of which are on BBC ALBA.

Where did I say my son would support someone else???

I only pointed out he also can't get to Friday night football.

Really boring having to point out your stupidity or laziness twice in last hour.

Would love to stay and chat but some of us actually work on Friday nights.

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Watch you don't get your dress caught at work. lol.gif

I'm buzzing for Ibrox and Cappielow on a Friday night personally. Magnif !!

Friday night football is about 10 million times better than Sunday midday football.

This. Spot on. Maybe even nearer 11 million tbh.

What about fans that can't go on a Saturday?

I personally love a Friday night game, clock off work early, head to the boozer, go to the football back to the boozer and still have the whole weekend ahead of you.