Graham Mccredie - Saint Mirren 'til He Died

I think the guy next to Graham in the photo was his brother Alan, his other brother Russell was in there somewhere too as well as some other mates (me included). I remember that night like it was yesterday. Another seriously good guy taken way too early. RIP mate, hope you find a good spot in the Northbank in the sky to watch the Saints from.

I was very saddened to hear of Grahams passing and I'd like to add to the messages of condolence to his family. I new Bead very well from his time up here in Shetland and met him a couple of times when he moved back to Paisley. Couldn't meet a nicer bloke. Wont make the funeral but he'll be in my thoughts.

Really really sorry to hear about Graham's passing SMFCOK. My thoughts will be with you and the rest of the family tomorrow.

Actually, seeing that picture reminded me that Graham gave my sister and I our first Saints scarves back in around '86 I'd guess. I certainly had mine on at the '87 Cup Final - and it's still my favourite scarf almost 30 years on.