Tickets For Ibrox Sold Out

Only 900 to be available .It's their home match so their shout.

I am going to try for 2 for me and the wee yin.

I only took my older children to Ibrox once so this will be the only time I will take the wee yin. She can go when she is older if she so desires.

7-1 my older children saw us lose.

We will win this time.

Hopefully I will get a couple of tickets.

Edited by shull

I'm watching it on the TV then back out to work afterwards.

If we lose there will be a no football colours policy,St Mirren excepted, on my work premises that evening.

Edited by HSS

900 tickets would be plenty most times. I've been in Saints crowds where we've not come close to that.

Sure plenty will but I'm not going to bother going this time when it is on TV.

Yep I always go to Ibrox as I would hate not to be there if (when) we win. Never had trouble walking down and picking up a ticket before. Haven't bought a season ticket this season either so looks like I might have to ask a favour from a friend who is a ST holder.

I wouldn't go to Ibrox even if they paid me.

Going by one or two stories my Hearts supporting workmates told me of their visits to Ibrox last season, I would avoid wearing colours and keep in a group.

These people are animals.

I was invited to the match as a guest of a Rangers supporter in corporate hospitality. I've knocked it back. Frankly I'm more than happy to sit with fans of any club in any end of any stadium. I'm not afraid of any football fan but Ibrox is different. It's the one ground where I really cannot trust myself to behave appropriately