Tickets For Ibrox Sold Out

It's the same allocation we have had every other time we have went to ibrox. And it's the same allocation that every other team will get this year. Yes it's abit on the small side but can't do anything about it.

We used to get considerably more.

Why do they only want to give 900 away tickets anyway? Its not like the home end is exactly packed nowadays.

"As long as I get my ticket then I won't be complaining"

Are you a Tory voter by any chance?

I was invited to the match as a guest of a Rangers supporter in corporate hospitality. I've knocked it back. Frankly I'm more than happy to sit with fans of any club in any end of any stadium. I'm not afraid of any football fan but Ibrox is different. It's the one ground where I really cannot trust myself to behave appropriately

I thought you said we football fans could all sit together like one big happy family? Changed your mind?

I thought you said we football fans could all sit together like one big happy family? Changed your mind?

We can, but not against the The Blue Vermin.

Stewart explained that above.

Are all Rangers fans Scumbags?

Dunno, are they?

Dafties anyway, supporting a deid Club.

And they aw stood by and watched them die.

Anyway, why would anybody decent associate themselves with such a vile Club with a verminous support?

If St Mirren were to go under and be replaced with a club that play in the same stadium, with the same colours, and with the same (or even similar for arguments sake) name....... then I would still follow them.

And as far as I would be concerned, they would still be the same St Mirren.

Yes you are.

There are thousands upon thousands of good upstanding citizens who support Rangers. Many of whom are personal friends of mine.

There are some people who are scumbags of course.

And those thousands and thousands cannot or will not stop your minority.

Strange that.

I am sure a minority of St Mirren fans would get drowned out by the majority if they sang songs glorifying terrorism at St Mirren Park.

In fact, I am positive St Mirren Management would halt it in no time at all.

The "Good " at Ibrox sit on their hands and keep their traps shut.

If St Mirren were to go under and be replaced with a club that play in the same stadium, with the same colours, and with the same (or even similar for arguments sake) name....... then I would still follow them.

And as far as I would be concerned, they would still be the same St Mirren.

Like Airdrie and Gretna?

I would probably still the new Team.

Yes you are.

There are thousands upon thousands of good upstanding citizens who support Rangers. Many of whom are personal friends of mine.

There are some people who are scumbags of course.

And there is at least one St Mirren fan who is a complete prick.

And those thousands and thousands cannot or will not stop your minority.

Strange that.

I am sure a minority of St Mirren fans would get drowned out by the majority if they sang songs glorifying terrorism at St Mirren Park.

In fact, I am positive St Mirren Management would halt it in no time at all.

The "Good " at Ibrox sit on their hands and keep their traps shut.

It happens in all walks of life. The minority are often the loudest.

It happens in all walks of life. The minority are often the loudest.

Depends how many is in the minority.

At some The Newcunto F. C. Away matches, it seems the whole travelling support is singing about the City of Derry and its Walls which they wish to guard from those pesky Catholics.

So if the away support is 5000,then your majority is about 100,with the minority numbering 4900.

But what the f**k do I know.

Cos, I am the complete prick.

Lol

Depends how many is in the minority.

At some The Newcunto F. C. Away matches, it seems the whole travelling support is singing about the City of Derry and its Walls which they wish to guard from those pesky Catholics.

So if the away support is 5000,then your majority is about 100,with the minority numbering 4900.

But what the f**k do I know.

Cos, I am the complete prick.

Lol

Well you are - but you make a valid statement. The away fans of both Old Firm teams seem hell bent on dragging the, dare I say Good name, of their clubs through the mire with their continued chanting. The away fans are usually the Buckfast Brigade that are wellies out their tits even for a 12:00 kick off.

We all have our own views on political & religious issues but I can't stand them being aired at football matches.

Edited by El Gingero