Burnley

Can't forget they played the newclub last night and this is mostly reserves we're playing.

But yeah don't read too much into it.

Sevco have made some decent signings tbf. Being honest, they should win the league

Hoping their usual overconfidence brings them down a peg or 2 on opening day

Score wasn't important here, just a good excuse for Murray to look at the trialists and boost the fitness of some of the other players.

Couple of signings this week and roll on Saturday, new era begins, Murray's Marvels are on their way.

Was a good wee game. Had 5 or 6 trialist playing. 3.0 to Burnley but they were a good side. Big lad Rooney looked good again. Lewis Morgan came on 2nd half and had a great game. Lots of positives. Enjoyed it.

This is what these games can provide...........................a few decent positives and we move onto Saturday.

Was a good wee game. Had 5 or 6 trialist playing. 3.0 to Burnley but they were a good side. Big lad Rooney looked good again. Lewis Morgan came on 2nd half and had a great game. Lots of positives. Enjoyed it.

Great to see young Lewis Morgan play well, he is an excellent winger with pace to burn. Would like to see him make that left wing position on the first team his, with McMullan on the right.

Would you have given any of the trialists a deal based on what you saw?

Bit of a lack of goals so far. I know last pre season we scored alot and look how that ended. Still would be a bit nicer to see something different than St Mirren 0.

Just sayin. ..

It is just pre-season, but you're right. We have struggled for years without a real goal scorer. Hopefully the manager can unearth someone who can score 15 goals plus in a season

I win..............that's the first thing I've won since primary school.................where did I put that book token? wink.png

I've got it.

I have sent you my joke book for it.

Enjoy.