Away Strip

Unless we wear our home top Wednesday may be forced to wear their away top.

Could we be left wearing the yellow monstrosity from last year until this seasons top is available and gets revealed.

they will need to put a call out to everyone who sponsored the player kits last season and were given the shirt if they can send them back in again

Strange there has not even been a teaser yet, they must have pictures at least lol, see carbrini have made Notts County a decent black n white effort, similar stripes to our cup winning shirt, i wonder if them or other carbrini kits have had our troubles

post-7270-0-39762800-1438331249_thumb.pn

Strange there has not even been a teaser yet, they must have pictures at least lol, see carbrini have made Notts County a decent black n white effort, similar stripes to our cup winning shirt, i wonder if them or other carbrini kits have had our troubles

That strip is superb, just superb. More bespoke features than you can point a stick at.

Unless we wear our home top Wednesday may be forced to wear their away top.

Could we be left wearing the yellow monstrosity from last year until this seasons top is available and gets revealed.

they will need to put a call out to everyone who sponsored the player kits last season and were given the shirt if they can send them back in again

Stop getting hysterical!

All that needs to happen is for CK (at a loose end) to quickly nip into the Pinstone Street shop and pick some up.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/store/sheffield,-pinstone-street/4/

:unsure:

Maybe I've not thought this through...

Edited by bluto

Two likely options here IMHO. One, we wear our new home shirt and ask Sheffield Wednesday to wear their away kit, which, without knowing what it is, I would guess is different from blue and white and therefore black and white stripes. Two, we wear badged-up training tops.

A third option would be that our new 'mostly red' away kit has been delivered to the club and will be worn tomorrow. As I type this, specially trained JD Sports secret ninja graphic designers are in Sheffield emblazoning Hillsborough with advertising boards and 'historic' posters showing Murray, Thommo and a brooding Goodwin wearing the new kit.... Sheffield ladies (and some men) are reportedly wetting their pants, kissing the posters, and contemplating the possible benefits of turning to homosexuality.

A huge cake bedecked in black and white ribbons has been delivered to Sheffield train station. Five minutes before kick off, the cake will burst open, and the Fan Council members will leap out wearing the new kit, before performing a dance routine in the centre circle and handing out 'golf day' leaflets to the Hillsborough Kop.

The Red Arrows, trailing special black and white smoke will roar overhead, and finally, on a stage erected behind the empty away end, Sheffield's own Def Leppard will play a rousing three-song set of 'Animal', 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' and 'Let's Get Rocked', while Mr & Mrs Paisley Panda cavort stage right and left, wearing new away shirts and throwing sweets to the kids.

It's going to be fcuking awesome.... It's what JD do.

Edited by pozbaird

That strip is superb, just superb. More bespoke features than you can point a stick at.

Some clubs will likely just look at what JDs own designers offer up and they'll say 'let's go for that one'. Conversely, if they wanted to, a JD supplied club can sit down with a blank sheet of paper, draw anything they want, and that's what JD will make for them.

It truly gives 'diddy clubs' a design that is not a template worn by anyone else - but only if the club utilises the service.