The Stadium

Likes of Ronnie and Dumbartonsaint complain about my posts and threads.

But they read every single one.

Dafties who actually contribute zero.

Unfortunately Shull seeing as you try your best to start more threads than anyone else it is pretty difficult to avoid the ones started by you.

I think even you might understand that until you open a thread you don't know who started it.

Hundreds of people went to game today found there seat dirty moved to a clean seat end of story no big deal but not you.

Ejaculated at prospect of starting another meaningless thread.

Contact the club? I've done it three times in regard to the continual placement of a car park signage board smack in the middle of the road on Ferguslie Park Avenue right at the car park entrance. On approaching from the 'Asda Linwood' direction, on turning right into the car park, you cannot see any oncoming traffic due to the camber of the road and the fcuking sign smacked in the middle of the road. You don't know if you should turn right in front of the sign, or drive slightly past it and do an awfully sharp right turn. I have nearly had a coming together with another vehicle twice, due to the obstruction placed in the centre of the road for no good reason.

Contact the club? I've done that, I've spoken to the stewards at the car park gate.

Next step will be to contact the matchday commander, the police at Mill Street, and if need be, the man from Del Monte...

Stupid. Needless. Dangerous... Words normally reserved for our defending.

What's that - you complaining about boards up at the stadium? Doesn't sound like you at all :P

Unfortunately Shull seeing as you try your best to start more threads than anyone else it is pretty difficult to avoid the ones started by you.

I think even you might understand that until you open a thread you don't know who started it.

Hundreds of people went to game today found there seat dirty moved to a clean seat end of story no big deal but not you.

Which you read immediately

And you think that is no big deal. lol.gif

I think it is f*cking outrageous and I am glad I brought it up.

Ignore me at all costs if I bore you.bye1.gif

Edited by shull

Once you open it.

Then read the name of the fud who startit it.

Shut it again and move on.

Edited by shull

Another wee grump.

Since 2009, the Stadium P.A. System has been poor.

And dreadful in the Family Stand.

Not loud and not clear.

I can hardly make out any announcements.

I can here it fine when you're no moaning!

Try to haud yer wheesht and listen properly... you'll notice a difference!

:-P

I can here it fine when you're no moaning!

Try to haud yer wheesht and listen properly... you'll notice a difference!

:-P

I dinnae moan much.

Only 2 minor grumps in the last few years.