Annan Athletic V St Mirren - Challenge Cup Round 2

TopCat

Been to the ground a few times it's tiny it's ok if the pub/mainstand/pavilion/chainging room/players lounge/Bungalow type thing is open and serving alcohol!

One stand mixed no segregation and capacity is only about 2600!

Mybe about 200 seats!

The Pubs in town are shite!

There's a wee poolhall/Bar on the way to the ground can't remember the name about the best on offer!

There is a great wee sit in Chippy bang in the middle of the high street!

The Local inhabitants are a mixture of Ned Bam where as the woman are slappers buy us a drink! Oh and meet my boyfriend! Don't worry he doesn't mind! Because he's my Brother! Type charchters!

There is a Train station but be warned it's like a Rail Journey to list of Scotlands worsts dives! Cummnock and Sanquhar particular stand outs it takes about 3 and a half hours!

Having said that got a St.Mirren supporting mate who lives just outside town so I will be going!

The chippy (Cafe Royal) is good, checked it out on Monday.

Don't see us taking anything from this game,the young lads are a season away from competing at this level,consolidating this season for me and hopefully push on from there.

How do we consolidate in the Petrofac Training Cup?

Looking forward to a wee jaunt to Annan tonight. First time there.

Hoping for a good, offensive performance and goals for confidence.

This ' no pressure ' game should in theory do exactly that , however I see is losing 2-1

Obviously hoping for good offensive performance and goals and would like to see confidence lifted with a few goals but I think it'll be a few weeks before we 'kick in' so to speak.

Hmm, away tae Annan.............hawd me back. I wonder how many of our players are thinking this.

We could do with a decent two or three nil win, here's hoping, back in real life, I'll be dreading looking for the score with this.

1eye.gif Annan , I'll say that again , Annan........................

I'm having a crisis of acceptance, forgive me