Aberdeen .

McLean scored their away goal.

Would be just like the thing if that goal proves pivotal in the Dons advancing in Europe and we lose out on a couple of key targets as a result.

That is the Eeyore take on life just there.

Should this happen we need boooooo him to.

McLean scored their away goal.

Would be just like the thing if that goal proves pivotal in the Dons advancing in Europe and we lose out on a couple of key targets as a result.

That is the Eeyore take on life just there.

Eh?? We will have more chance of signing Langfield & Shankland, the further they go in Europe

Eh?? We will have more chance of signing Langfield & Shankland, the further they go in Europe

Have I missed something? Didn't McInnes state that no players will be released while they are still in Europe. Now.... whether you take him at his word is moot, but that is what he claimed, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Drew

Have I missed something? Didn't McInnes state that no players will be released while they are still in Europe. Now.... whether you take him at his word is moot, but that is what he claimed, if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe Langfield has already been released. Just maybe.

That's definitely what he said.

Edited by JJ McG

What McInnes said was by no means conclusive.

He said, "I am not going to let good players leave the club at this moment in time." Does this mean a certain quality or even a certain age bracket? Too old? Too early in his career to be involved?

"No player will be looking to leave while we are still in European competition.

If we get through the tie, we might have to look at the squad again in terms of bringing in numbers and maybe loaning some out."

So...... No player is leaving unless he deems them unnecessary and that's only for just over one week.

Yep. Absolutely conclusive. whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer