Andy Webster

billymehmet1

One poster on Hibs thread says Webster was training with Hibs this morning and a Buddie says he was training at Ralston this morning so who knows.

I take it that it's on P&B?

I've seen a few posters on P&B with delusions of adequacy decrying the quality of posts on here relative to P&B.

TBH the amount of utter shite posted on there, particularly in relation to Hibs, far surpasses what's posted on here, although B&W army takes the prize for the most unhinged poster by a fúcking country mile.

Anyway, I'd believe what was posted on here as opposed to what appears on P&B in this instance.

I've seen a few posters on P&B with delusions of adequacy decrying the quality of posts on here relative to P&B.

TBH the amount of utter shite posted on there, particularly in relation to Hibs, far surpasses what's posted on here, although B&W army takes the prize for the most unhinged poster by a fúcking country mile.

Anyway, I'd believe what was posted on here as opposed to what appears on P&B in this instance.

Sorry, I should have clarified that. Yes, the Hibs thread on P&B and they have their fair share of trumpets (as well as us).

As for unhinged poster I would suggest there are a few candidates for that award :)

I wouldn't believe a fcuking word anyone posted on here or on P&B about who was spotted where or who was signing for who, or who has heard a rumour that....

Unhinged posters? Could fill Wembley.

I wouldn't believe a fcuking word anyone posted on here or on P&B about who was spotted where or who was signing for who, or who has heard a rumour that....

Unhinged posters? Could fill Wembley.

Terrible thing to say about div Edited by Kendo