Andy Webster

billymehmet1

Your even wronger there in a much more wronger way. In fact you are the "wrongest you could be in a right wrong way".

The most bastarding bastardy bastards are the ones that

Hate our club

Hate our fans

Use the internet to abuse our club

Use the internet to abuse our fans

Lash out at anyone who points out the bastardy bastardness of it all

Uses multiple aliases to accuse people who do not use multiple aliases of using multiple aliases.

Yes a new level of bastarding bastardy bastardness was laid with your last contribution.

Sounds like a good attempt at profiling Gary Blues...

Our forum is descending into a complete mess, bickering, sniping, name calling and post after post with no relevance to the club

Its a weekly occurence

Anyway to throw this discussion away from those who would damage us.........

It is appearing increasingly unlikely Mr Webster will be signing for us. A little piece of me, perhaps my little toe nail on my right foot is still hoping that the announcement comes in the next hour and Mr Webster dons the famous shirt this evening in our big derby match.

We can but live in hope, we can indeed.

The offer made to Webster has been on the table for a number of days now and it is clear he is only using the club and our training facilities in the hope a better offer/s is coming fore with from other clubs. So is it not about time the offer we tabled was put to him again with an addendum added, sign it over the weekend or we will withdraw the offer made to you from us and tell him at the same time to find new training facilities, after all their is only 10days left to bring in other players and I am sure their are plenty of players out there that not only meet the standards required but actually want to play for us. Or is it the case Murray has backed himself into a corner by stating we might not know what players will be coming to the club until the end of August.

Time to tell Webzo tae get tae f**kbye1.gif

I agree. If the story has been correctly reported then he could have featured at Cappielow and at our home last night. This waiting about for an apparent "Johnny big baws" is demeaning for all connected with the worlds greatest club.

Publically announce that the contract offer has been withdrawn and lets maintain some dignity.

I agree. If the story has been correctly reported then he could have featured at Cappielow and at our home last night. This waiting about for an apparent "Johnny big baws" is demeaning for all connected with the worlds greatest club.

Publically announce that the contract offer has been withdrawn and lets maintain some dignity.

I'm sorry ya daft auld trout, we're in no position to tell any player of his stature to feck off.

I understand that you don't have long on this earth but, please, patience. thumbup2.gif

Folk saying he was at firhill today

Well its quite obvious we are not top of Webster's wish list given how long an offer has been on the table. Guessing a few lower SPL clubs are looking to find extra money in their budgets to sign him.

As long as Murray has a back up plan to move for someone else.

so you can guarantee he wont be shite

if he was so good he still has not got a club

what has he done in the last 2 years ,and

when window closes offer him less ,

Oh that would work?

When the window shuts Murray plans to have the players required so we wouldn't have any money left over to offer him hee haw. He has been told sign in the next 48 hours (now 24) or we're out.

He has other offers he isn't desperate to sign but we need him or someone of his ilk.