Andy Webster

billymehmet1

I'm sorry ya daft auld trout, we're in no position to tell any player of his stature to feck off.

I understand that you don't have long on this earth but, please, patience. thumbup2.gif

I disagree somewhat, somewhat disagree indeed.

Our fantasic club can easily withdraw an offer of employment, any employer can. Frankly I would have had more respect for our current regime if the contract offer had been withdrawn before now and a message was sent to other players (whom are lucky enough to be offered employment by Paisleys greatest ever institution) that we are not a club who will pander to reputation.

Now I, like everyone else, I am NOT in "the know" so we can but speculate as to the detail. However in common with some of my fellow forum user's I wish to see this drama reach a conclusion today. I repeat my assertion that such drawn out saga's are demeaning to our club.

Frankly I would have had more respect for our current regime if the contract offer had been withdrawn before now and a message was sent to other players (whom are lucky enough to be offered employment by Paisleys greatest ever institution) that we are not a club who will pander to them

You have forgotten the Russell.

(Or even, as some may erroneously suggest, the J.N.)

I disagree somewhat, somewhat disagree indeed.

Our fantasic club can easily withdraw an offer of employment, any employer can. Frankly I would have had more respect for our current regime if the contract offer had been withdrawn before now and a message was sent to other players (whom are lucky enough to be offered employment by Paisleys greatest ever institution) that we are not a club who will pander to reputation.

Now I, like everyone else, I am NOT in "the know" so we can but speculate as to the detail. However in common with some of my fellow forum user's I wish to see this drama reach a conclusion today. I repeat my assertion that such drawn out saga's are demeaning to our club.

All good and well, however you seem to forgetting the part that scumbag agents play in this.

All good and well, however you seem to forgetting the part that scumbag agents play in this.

Webster has previous as well, remember all the stuff partaining to his Wigan move, his move engineered to Rangers and his subsequent shuffling out the door of Ibrox.