The Biggest Meltdown And Knickerwetting Thread Ever

shull

Dumbarton showing they are going to be no pushovers next week brilliant result for them today .we have to make sure we are up for this next week or we could be in big trouble .

To the tune of 1-2 Sons?

Edited by pozbaird

I will be glad to get this Dumbarton game out the way. This game wont define our season, we wont come up against Part Time opposition each week who can pay more than us and attract Darren Barr. What we should do is sign their manager and then we.... Ooops!sad.

Slowly but surely becoming more and more desperate. thumbdown.gif

On the bright side, it is entertaining right enough.clap.gif

I will be glad to get this Dumbarton game out the way. This game wont define our season, we wont come up against Part Time opposition each week who can pay more than us and attract Darren Barr. What we should do is sign their manager and then we.... Ooops!

Weird sarcastic rant in relation to the Sevco game. Of course Dumbarton at home (and games like it) will define our season. If we do not win the games like this - and Morton, Livvy, Queens etc, then we won't be anywhere near the playoffs or the top spot, allowing us to maybe go into further games against Sevco with greater belief that we really can over turn the form book against them.

Not sure if its the voices in your head, or you just like an argument for the sake of it. Pesonally, my money is on the voices.

Edited by pozbaird

I can't go with the notion that any game or collection of games will define a season, unless they are closely contested affairs with the teams closest to us at the very top of the league.

we need a convincing win-dumabrton did well but Hibs have had the capacity to be atrocious for years now. Put in context we should expect a robust performance and a clear difference between us at the end of the game (hopefully in our favour)

I will be glad to get this Dumbarton game out the way. This game wont define our season, we wont come up against Part Time opposition each week who can pay more than us and attract Darren Barr. What we should do is sign their manager and then we.... Ooops!

Nobody but Dumbarton wanted Darren Barr. Ask yourself why and if they want to waste money on a over the hill injury prone centre half, that is their problem lol.gif

Weird sarcastic rant in relation to the Sevco game. Of course Dumbarton at home (and games like it) will define our season. If we do not win the games like this - and Morton, Livvy, Queens etc, then we won't be anywhere near the playoffs or the top spot, allowing us to maybe go into further games against Sevco with greater belief that we really can over turn the form book against them.

Not sure if its the voices in your head, or you just like an argument for the sake of it. Pesonally, my money is on the voices.

This!

As with any team who are looking to be challenging at the top end of the league, we need to be beating the part time teams, especially at home.

Our next 3 games are Dumbarton, Morton and Livi, I guess those 3 sides are generally expected to finish in the bottom half of the table. They all finished lower than 6th in this league last season after all. I'm thinking we want at least 6 points from these 3 games, ideally 7 or 9.

Dumbarton certainly had a good result at the weekend, however Hibs. They had a pretty bad one the weekend before. They were knocked out the League Cup by League 2 East Fife, in Dumbarton.

I'd get Agnew on the left, drop Howieson and start Gallacher and Thompson up top. Get an attacking side out and take the game to the opposition, complete opposite from Friday.

I'll go for a 2-0 home win.

Edited by TopCat

2-1 Saints. Dumbarton beating Hibs and Morton drawing with Falkirk has me looking forward even more to a season I was already looking forward to. Sure, we lost at the Sports Direct Works XI, but this is going to be a tight, competitive, exciting season where on any given day, anyone can beat anyone else. Even Sevco games. Jeez, we started like rabbits in the headlights and still could have levelled with that penalty.

COYS.