The Biggest Meltdown And Knickerwetting Thread Ever

shull

I drove a supporters bus to that game. When I left to move the bus it was 1-3 and I was wondering why everyone was coming on the bus with their faces tripping them.

It was a St Mirren Supporter's Bus thumbdown.gif

There won't be much difference in the fitness between part time and full time clubs at this stage of the season. Dumbartons great result at the weekend showed that we will have to be at our best. Unusually for us we will be viewed as a big scalp to other teams whereas we were constantly the underdog last season. The game at ibrox was more frustrating in that we showed in flashes what are capable of. A bit more of that and with one or two additions to the squad and we might just be a side to challenge at the top but it will take time.

The first 77 minutes were pretty good. Even with the passage of 22 years I still find it hard to believe what happened that day.

Aye, and supporters shifting ends at HT. Them were the days! 22 years ago, though?

Edited by Drew

It will probably be close, nevertheless I see us winning the game 3-1 with us scoring first for a change. I would expect the crowd to be nearer 4,000 especially after the spirited performance we put in at Ibrox. Come on lads and lassies get down to NSP and support your team. COYS

It will probably be close, nevertheless I see us winning the game 3-1 with us scoring first for a change. I would expect the crowd to be nearer 4,000 especially after the spirited performance we put in at Ibrox. Come on lads and lassies get down to NSP and support your team. COYS

Good post, but where's NSP?:P

I will be glad with a clean sheet as our team is full of youngsters and need a confidence boost for the rest of the season ahead

Its not a must win game (how stupid is that) its another step to bringing these youngsters on and aid their learning

I wont be overly fussed if we dont get promoted this season but i do, however, want us to keep building for a better future

just be patient as it will all come good

baird and kelly look good together in central defence and our full backs pretty much looking good too

cracking couple of wee midfielders who would light up any team

it will just take time for them to gel...so dont be hard on the youngsters

we are building a cracking wee team to be proud of

(just ask those jammy bastards at ibrokes after our second half performance)

I will be glad with a clean sheet as our team is full of youngsters and need a confidence boost for the rest of the season ahead

Its not a must win game (how stupid is that) its another step to bringing these youngsters on and aid their learning

I wont be overly fussed if we dont get promoted this season but i do, however, want us to keep building for a better future

just be patient as it will all come good

baird and kelly look good together in central defence and our full backs pretty much looking good too

cracking couple of wee midfielders who would light up any team

it will just take time for them to gel...so dont be hard on the youngsters

we are building a cracking wee team to be proud of

(just ask those jammy bastards at ibrokes after our second half performance)

Sorry just to be ćlear... are you saying you will be sanguine about us losing to Dumbarton?

The first 77 minutes were pretty good. Even with the passage of 22 years I still find it hard to believe what happened that day.

Was that the game where we were comfortably ahead (3-1?) and cruising and then a miss hit clearance is blown towards our goalie and the ref inexplicably awards a freekick to Dumbarton for an intentional back pass.

They score; we're in shock; they score again.

And this was pre Collum days too!

2nd game of a 36 game league is NOT a must win game

If you go with the posters on here who believe we will get nothing out of eight games with Sevco and Hibs.... Then games against anyone else are must win to have a slight chance. Having poached their manager, and he in turn poaching who he bleives was their starplayer.... Are you really saying we shouldnt expect to beat them..?

Wheres the belief?

If you go with the posters on here who believe we will get nothing out of eight games with Sevco and Hibs.... Then games against anyone else are must win to have a slight chance. Having poached their manager, and he in turn poaching who he bleives was their starplayer.... Are you really saying we shouldnt expect to beat them..?

Wheres the belief?

Who are these "posters"....................1eye.gif