Will Mclean & Mcginn Be Missed?

Really who cares about Mclean and Mcginn, there's been better players before them and there will be better players after them, and first impressions Mallan and Agnew have replaced them and will probably do better than them! Wish them all the best right enough but at the end of the day there nothing I'll lose sleep over!

Of course St Mirren will miss them. Neither are world beaters but both were better than anything else in the squad in recent years.

I personally think McGinn is the better of the two. I can't justify his form dip for St Mirren but it was noticeable that he was outstanding playing for Lennon's Scotland under 21s

We may miss them as individual players and I certainly appreciated their individual skills,but they were both key players in a team which deteriorated drastically since our 2013 league cup triumph. Perhaps the managers were to blame for that.

I would settle this season for a team that wins us some points and has us challenging for promotion.

If that happens McLean and McGinn's individual skills will not be missed.

Their legacy will just be fond memories.

Mcginn has a four year deal obviously on more money . He is a quality player and I wish him all the best. Its a job if someone offers you more money you go for it. Kenny McLean is playing in Europe he made a GD progressive move however mcginns move lacks ambition. How will he cope if he takes a while to settle with the fans on his back he was a saints favourite and will be missed. Could be a GD move but it could backfire. Also in the pde today the fee was private between the clubs does this mean it wont show up in the yearly accounts?

Mcginn has a four year deal obviously on more money . He is a quality player and I wish him all the best. Its a job if someone offers you more money you go for it. Kenny McLean is playing in Europe he made a GD progressive move however mcginns move lacks ambition. How will he cope if he takes a while to settle with the fans on his back he was a saints favourite and will be missed. Could be a GD move but it could backfire. Also in the pde today the fee was private between the clubs does this mean it wont show up in the yearly accounts?

Financially it CAN'T be a bad move as he's guaranteed what must be better remuneration for a much longer period of time.

We certainly missed McLean , his departure could have been seen as the ceremonial nail to our coffin , a player of his ability would maybe have made a difference. McGinn, nope, hadn't played or rather contributed much for a long time prior to his spearing and subsequent toys outa the pram. Looked good for us for a while then faded, the rest was like a long goodbye

Were they , will they be missed, McLean yes, McGinn , no.

We certainly missed McLean , his departure could have been seen as the ceremonial nail to our coffin , a player of his ability would maybe have made a difference. McGinn, nope, hadn't played or rather contributed much for a long time prior to his spearing and subsequent toys outa the pram. Looked good for us for a while then faded, the rest was like a long goodbye

This.

Spot on

With McLean in our team we had a chance of staying up

Down without a whimper when he left

We're not dead and buried yet.