Which Player From Our Academy Will We Let Go For Buttons Next

norrie82

I'm only asking if we can cash in more in future

How exactly?

Have you discovered a sellaplayerforamillionquid pixie that our BOD don't know about.

Should we hire huge thugs to go around Premier League clubs forcing them to take our players off our hands?

Perhaps we can try selling them on eBay?

Should we have Buy It Now or simply a 3 day auction?

Let me know and I'll contact Gilmour to get this up and running ASAP.

How exactly?

Have you discovered a sellaplayerforamillionquid pixie that our BOD don't know about.

Should we hire huge thugs to go around Premier League clubs forcing them to take our players off our hands?

Perhaps we can try selling them on eBay?

Should we have Buy It Now or simply a 3 day auction?

Let me know and I'll contact Gilmour to get this up and running ASAP.

Hamiilton and Dundee United seem to have found that formula. In United's case they have planted stories in the press. There is also the simple fact that players from "bigger" teams go for more money.

Oaksoft you are a warmer. Good your still happy clapping tho. Guys like you have not got a clue. Everything the club does you back. We will be in league 1 and you will still be happy

Are you seriously criticising me for being a content and happy person with my life?

You can't be. Can you?

Oaksoft you are a warmer. Good your still happy clapping tho. Guys like you have not got a clue. Everything the club does you back. We will be in league 1 and you will still be happy

Btw I have no idea what a "warmer" is. If it's an insult, it's hardly the best.

Btw I have no idea what a "warmer" is. If it's an insult, it's hardly the best.

Let me educate you then.

warmer

Scottish slangword for someone who has no clue, generally unlikeable and who gets on your nerves.

Now, I think you're being economical with the truth.

There is simply no way on earth that you haven't been referred to as a "warmer" , as it describes you superbly.

Norrie does post a lot of negative drivel, but in this case he's got it spot on.wink.png

Let me educate you then.

warmer

Scottish slangword for someone who has no clue, generally unlikeable and who gets on your nerves.

Now, I think you're being economical with the truth.

There is simply no way on earth that you haven't been referred to as a "warmer" , as it describes you superbly.

Norrie does post a lot of negative drivel, but in this case he's got it spot on.wink.png

TBH I was talking to Norrie.

I'm not sure why you felt he needed your help.

TBH I was talking to Norrie.

I'm not sure why you felt he needed your help.

It was quite obvious that you didn't know the meaning of the word.

It's good to learn a new word every day.

Also have a look at this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-33760350

Certainly the first part of the definition would seem to apply when you look at the nonsense you posted regarding this matter.wink.png

It was quite obvious that you didn't know the meaning of the word.

It's good to learn a new word every day.

Also have a look at this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-33760350

Certainly the first part of the definition would seem to apply when you look at the nonsense you posted regarding this matter.:wink:

That maths question about the crocodile is piss easy and any half decent student should have been able to work it out.

It's embarrassing that they are allowing 75 percent to pass that exam.

The only grades that matter are A and B and I don't know how many percentage points they had to shift those boundaries.

Edited by oaksoft

That maths question about the crocodile is piss easy and any half decent student should have been able to work it out.

It's embarrassing that they are allowing 75 percent to pass that exam.

The only grades that matter are A and B and I don't know how many percentage points they had to shift those boundaries.

You were wrong.

Accept it and move on; without the pathetic whataboutery.

It just makes you look more of a warmer than we all thought.wink.png

To be honest I may have posts that sound negative bit if your able to stop happy clapping and take off your saints glasses alot of it is actually a realistic view on things. Thanks

Reminds me of the bloke walking along Love Street shortly after we moved to the new ground and he sees this old guy standing at the corner of Albion Street staring at the old ground, misty-eyed.

"You must have experienced some great nights in there", he says to the old guy.

"Aye" replies the old guy, then his expression changes somewhat and he adds "and a whole lot of sh*te wans tae"

You were wrong.

On what aspect?

That crocodile question was supposed to illustrate how hard that exam was.

It failed to do so - it was a very simple differentiation problem where they even provide the fecking equation to differentiate.

Why are students and teachers gum bashing over it?

If teachers stopped teaching to the test and students stopped looking to blame others for their failings they'd be happier chappies.

Dumbing down Higher Maths papers by removing questions like the crocodile question will be hugely damaging.

Reminds me of the bloke walking along Love Street shortly after we moved to the new ground and he sees this old guy standing at the corner of Albion Street staring at the old ground, misty-eyed.

"You must have experienced some great nights in there", he says to the old guy.

"Aye" replies the old guy, then his expression changes somewhat and he adds "and a whole lot of sh*te wans tae"

Aye, that was Norrie. Lol

On what aspect?

That crocodile question was supposed to illustrate how hard that exam was.

It failed to do so - it was a very simple differentiation problem where they even provide the fecking equation to differentiate.

Why are students and teachers gum bashing over it?

If teachers stopped teaching to the test and students stopped looking to blame others for their failings they'd be happier chappies.

Dumbing down Higher Maths papers by removing questions like the crocodile question will be hugely damaging.

Warmer.