This Seasons Predictions.

As it currently stands average goalkeeper and a 19 yr old replacement- no established central defence pairing or experience- lack of creative midfielder- from yesterday's performance no width - pace or vision- ageing centre forward with no sign of anyone else scoring close to double figures

Regardless of every other club in the league with whatever budget or squad I'd say 6 th place at best and miles away from who ever runs away with the league

4th would be a good season. IMO we will finish below Rangers, Hibs & Falkirk

What makes you think we will finish below Falkirk?

They finished 5th last season and have since lost their top scorer and a couple of their other top players. Their fans don't seem confident about the season ahead at all.

I would pick Houston as the most likely manager to get sacked early.

This type of statement baffles me, sorry, I'm a bit simple Norrie.

Can you quantify this? Have you checked all the other teams and is this in terms of numbers or quality?

What a typical and crappy response.

Nobody asks you to "quantify" everything you say on here, it's an opinion, the author is in no way obliged to "quantify" anything, the opinion is based on subjective knowledge of the state of the team, the league, etc...

Have a word.

Nobody asks you to "quantify" everything you say on here, it's an opinion, the author is in no way obliged to "quantify" anything, the opinion is based on subjective knowledge of the state of the team, the league, etc...

Have a word.

So the author could just have come to that "opinion" with no knowledge of the other teams?

Well I would put the author's opinion as nothing more than nonsense, I'll assume I'm allowed that opinion?

On ye go.

I'm utter baws at predictions but I'll have a go...

1. We'll start the league badly but will get better, and won't really hit good form until October/November

2. Thommo will score 10+ goals

3. We won't lose to Morton in any game

4. We will take points off both Rangers and Hibs

5. Alloa will be our bogey team

6. We'll finish in the play-offs

I'm really bored right now.

Have a word.

Who with?

Last year faraway predicted that we had no reason to fear relegation because Hamilton were shit.

He "quantified" that prediction on the basis of watching them beat Hibs 2-0 at Easter Road.

Never mind a whole transfer window to come, faraway dismissed them as shit based on them beating an SPL 2-0 away from home.

I think we can dismiss faraway's posts in this thread as the ramblings of a deranged chutney ferret.

Last year faraway predicted that we had no reason to fear relegation because Hamilton were shit.

He "quantified" that prediction on the basis of watching them beat Hibs 2-0 at Easter Road.

Never mind a whole transfer window to come, faraway dismissed them as shit based on them beating an SPL 2-0 away from home.

I think we can dismiss faraway's posts in this thread as the ramblings of a deranged chutney ferret.

You made that up........................

I know there is a thread somewhere predicting where we will finish up, but I couldn't find it. The STV team don't seem to rate our chances of making the play offs....

Championship Predictions

Championship promoted Play-off final Relegation Andy Coyle Hibernian Rangers Livingston Jamie Borthwick Rangers Hibernian Alloa Grant Russell Rangers St Mirren Morton Stefan Bienkowski Rangers Hibernian Livingston Tyrone Smith Rangers Hibernian Livingston Graham Ruthven Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Scott McClymont Rangers Hibernian Livingston Laura Brannan Rangers Falkirk Dumbarton Paul Barnes Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Sheelagh McLaren Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton

Livingston??

I will personally take that bet. Based on what? Do they have a manager connected to one of the bigot brothers? Ahh that explains it.

What makes you think we will finish below Falkirk?

They finished 5th last season and have since lost their top scorer and a couple of their other top players. Their fans don't seem confident about the season ahead at all.

I would pick Houston as the most likely manager to get sacked early.

They have a much more settled side having lost only their goalkeeper and Loy but have signed replacements. John Baird was there top goalscorer last season. They tailed off towards the end of the season which I put it down to their cup run.

Hamilton finished top 6 and their manager and best player are now in the EPL.

You said they were shit based on a game they actually won 2-0 away from home against an SPL side!

1eye.gif

Nice edit, ya trumpet. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Hmm.

Hamilton didn't finish top 6...

He's making stuff up, you know what he's like. thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint

They have a much more settled side having lost only their goalkeeper and Loy but have signed replacements. John Baird was there top goalscorer last season. They tailed off towards the end of the season which I put it down to their cup run.

Who did they replace Loy with? Bob McHugh? :lol: They lost 7 and brought in 3.

Like I said most of the reading I've done about them from their own fans has been pessimistic and their fans wanting Houston out.

Seen nothing from them to suggest we have anything to fear.

I put their tailing off last season down to Loy being injured...

Who did they replace Loy with? Bob McHugh? :lol: They lost 7 and brought in 3.

Like I said most of the reading I've done about them from their own fans has been pessimistic and their fans wanting Houston out.

Seen nothing from them to suggest we have anything to fear.

They lost 2 1st team regulars in Jamie McDonald & Rory Loy and have replaced them with Danny Rodgers & Bob McHugh. The rest were fringe players or youth players they decided to release.

I will reserve judgement on Bob McHugh as I never had a high opinion of Rory Loy before last season and hope he does not score against us.

It's my opinion which I would love for it to be wrong about but time will.

I also remember our fans clamouring for Danny Lennon's head and look how that turned out. We fans can be very fickle.