St Mirren Under 20's 2015/16

shull

Yes It was the number 11 that stamped on one of our players Think it was . Cudehey he stamped on. It was the number 7 who kicked off. Souter had a good game, but so did our back 4.

As I say, Had turned away and just caught the stamp, then it all kicked off.

Our whole team did well. Agnew really came onto a game in the second half, ran the midfield comfortably. A few of the youngsters have a decent future if they keep their focus and continue to develop. All good for the club as we go forward.

The future could be bright if we can hold on to this group of players and we can find a decent replacement for Longwell .

I would hate to see all his hard work count for nothing .

^^^^^This

Completely I've watched the boys for a few years and as far as I can see this really is an outstanding crop.

we need to keep of the likes Morgan, Mclear, Stewart. They might not be first team ready, but they should have a big future.

Edited by insaintee

^^^^^This

Completely I've watched the boys for a few years and as far as I can see this really is an outstanding crop.

we need to keep of Morgan, Mclear, Stewart. They might not be first team ready, but they should have a big future.

And coming through behind them the likes of McAllister and O'Keefe who look promising as well, but another couple of years to see them as first team squad regulars.

And coming through behind them the likes of McAllister and O'Keefe who look promising as well, but another couple of years to see them as first team squad regulars.

I'd at least be thinking about starting McAllister in stead of the suspended Mallan on Saturday.

Of course the more obvious choice is to play Goody but he's not really much of an attacking player.

Edited by insaintee

Better than that 5 or 6 that started were only 17!

I really hope that we start sending some of these lads out on loan to clubs in the first and second divisions as whilst they are promising we need them mixing with more toughened players. From reading various reports there are a number of that group that could be making the step up over the next 18 months, so it would be beneficial that we help then find their feet quickly by exposing them to first team competitive football.

I'd at least be thinking about starting McAllister in stead of the suspended Mallan on Saturday.

Of course the more obvious choice is to play Goody but he's not really much of an attacking player.

Or will we go with Agnew and take the experienced option if Goody isn't ready.