St Mirren Radio

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Know this is the radio thread but cannae find the Saints TV one and seeing as both the radio and TV are ran by UWS i thought i'd ask the question in here anyway. does anyone know what happens when a game is postponed like it was yesterday but folk have already paid for the coverage. Do we automatically get the re arranged fixture show without paying again? or do we just get a refund?

Know this is the radio thread but cannae find the Saints TV one and seeing as both the radio and TV are ran by UWS i thought i'd ask the question in here anyway. does anyone know what happens when a game is postponed like it was yesterday but folk have already paid for the coverage. Do we automatically get the re arranged fixture show without paying again? or do we just get a refund?

Did they not televise the post postponement snowball fight?

First time I've listened to the Live Commentary on St Mirren Radio. It's decent, but still a bit 'wet behind the ears'.

Glad you enjoyed the coverage. I've done most of the commentary this season thus far, was on the reporters mic yesterday - you'll hear a bit more of a mix in the second half of the season in terms of voices/people involved (including the guys who did the main comms yesterday) due to the University of the West of Scotland remit etc. Great learning experience for all. Easter Road does have a good view from up in the gods!

Less said the better about me panting when I got back up to the commbox to chip in the post-match after being pitchside with Alex Rae and running up the never ending stairs! lol.gif

Edited by Broadcastcallum

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...