St Mirren Radio

Was it this from Annie McGuire's twitter?

Exciting to see the launch of St Mirren Radio in the paper today. St Mirren fans we would love you to get involved.

CLfHLfmWoAACIo_.jpg

Why are most women involved in scottish football journalism frubs?

fat repulsive ugly bastards

Is there any use to this st mirren radio? Will we get live commentaries?

This looks like another amateurish effort to promote st mirren, just like the

incredibly stupid and embarrassing djemba flatcaps, why do st mirren

persist in making rip roaring cùnts of themselves?

Can st mirren please stop getting marketing, commercial personnel

from Care in the Community?

St Mirren are just helping out UWS students who are gaining media experience and running St Mirren radio. I believe live games cannot be broadcast as BBC have the rights to live radio broadcasting.

The pre and post match interviews are interesting.

St Mirren are just helping out UWS students who are gaining media experience and running St Mirren radio. I believe live games cannot be broadcast as BBC have the rights to live radio broadcasting.

So it is a "Mom and Pop" type operation lol.giflol.giflol.gif

"Hey kids, lets do it in the barn" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Not sure there is a live radio broadcasting deal that applies to the Championship ? That said the SPFL would still require a substantial payment to secure those rights, something that the UWS most certainly cannot afford. I approached the SFL years ago about a similar proposal and the right fees were outrageous.

Read on Twitter they tried out commentary for the Bradford game. There was also talk about the official launch being this week. if they're going to do live commentaries it makes sense to start with a home game where they know the facilities etc.

Not sure how rights etc work if it's the club themselves that are the broadcaster.

Read on Twitter they tried out commentary for the Bradford game. There was also talk about the official launch being this week. if they're going to do live commentaries it makes sense to start with a home game where they know the facilities etc.

Not sure how rights etc work if it's the club themselves that are the broadcaster.

Doesn't matter who the 'broadcaster' is, they still sell the rights to be broadcast. The SPFL makes allowances for the member clubs to use tv match footage within club commercial products for free, i.e DVD's etc but I've never heard of actual broadcast rights being given up for free.

Why the pessimisim? Why the attempts to denegrate it? You just come across as an arse.

While we're on the subject of the media; I notice Raith Rovers have Raith TV, which provides highlights of their matches.

I wonder if it would be possible for us to set something like this up.

As far as I'm aware, UWS students were filming at the Bradford game. I'm sure I read that they are starting a streaming service of sorts. They've also got some St Mirren tv opening titles trialled out on Youtube

Anyone mentioned St Mirren TV yet? wink.png

whistling.gif

Annie McGuire retweeted Scotzine

Interesting indeed!

Annie McGuire added,

Scotzine @scotzine
Interesting what is transpiring off the field at @saintmirrenfc . First @StMirrenRadio & now St.Mirren TV in conjunction with UWS
thumbup2.gif
Edited by Vambo57

Was that St.Mirren's doing. Surely it was the supporters that bought them.

Why the pessimisim? Why the attempts to denegrate it? You just come across as an arse.

An article appears in the local paper launching St Mirren Radio, which leads people to think there might

be live coverage of st mirren games which is particularly good if you are based outside scotland

or overseas.

On reading the article we find out its an amateur operation with recorded coverage already available

on BBC and other organizations.

Its a pile of pish, hey kids lets do it in the barn lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

This is Fùckin mince, in my opinion and is about as much use as wing mirrors on a submarine.

arsebiscuits, any mongoloid with a phone could do the same thing as you kids in the barn.