St Mirren V Livingston League Cup 2Nd Round 25/8/15

shull

FT 2-3

One of those games. Overall we were poor though so can't complain too much. However we were denied a pretty stonewall looking penalty at the end and we lost 2 players to some rather... Keen tackles. By the time Stewart got done - which was rightly given as a straight red - we had already used up all our subs so it was 10 apiece.

End of the day we are out the cup at home to a team we would expect to beat and it's not good enough. It's all well and good Murray coming across fine in interviews and fans meetings as he has, but these things don't really matter. What matters is results, and Murray needs to start delivering them quickly. If he doesn't he will be gone by Christmas, just like Craig was.

Saturday should be an interesting grudge match. Quite a bit of niggle left out there.

better start getting compo ready for murray.,

get shull to give him a free fare to anywhere,

this is just getting worse ,

will we have any wins this 1/4 season in league ,were is the progress ,thought this guy was supposed

to be the answer to our prayers,but here we go again another season of misery,,,,,

We won't be relegated but don't pull back your foreskin there's no gonnie be a show this season, more results like this will happen.

Getting things in perspective we have a young squad and a new manager so things will be tough, in the bigger picture if we are around mid table at the

end this will be good enough.

We won't be relegated but don't pull back your foreskin there's no gonnie be a show this season, more results like this will happen.

Getting things in perspective we have a young squad and a new manager so things will be tough, in the bigger picture if we are around mid table at the

end this will be good enough.

Aye.

Mid-table will have to do. Pretty much what many of the realists among us predicted.

Not great, but so it goes. Anyway.... about that sabbatical.

Really?

Have you read your posts?

I'm shocked at your response FS

I am not a boo boy, never booed, never was cheesy hater, poter hater etc.

However, I am also not deluded. We have looked utter awful with no balance in the squad at all and very poor tactics.

I'm simply higjlighting, that I will be there as I'm a st holder and always have been and will be, but I can see we are awful and the squad has no depth nor do we have a sense of tactical awareness driven by constant poor selections and decision making. We are in for a tough season and have been on the slide since DL left

Realist FS, I'm keen to understand what the positives are?