Callum Gallagher

I read your post several times but still had no idea what a chanty wrastler was. I thought it was an anagram. Brewed a coffee and tried to figure it out. No joy.

Google was my friend. Eventually. You bassa!

Jings and crivvens! :(

Has that common epithet vanished from everyday Scots!? :o

Got a good feeling about Calum joining us. Hope he's read that article, about Warburton not rating him and he gets some sort of runout tomorrow. Looks like he knows where the goal is and he has something to prove. Imagine he grabs a cheeky goal and we get some sort of result. The Orcs in meltdown. We can but dream.

"Rangers are going places"

Hurtling round the fitba u-bend, hopefully.

They're going places all right - Recreation Park, Alloa being one of them.

Diddy club. At least we use the diddy club term with a bit of self-deprecating humour. Those cnuts think they should be at the San Siro or Nou Camp.

Nae' luck chunts!

Edited by pozbaird

• 2 weeks later...

That two full games this kid has had against part time opposition, two full games where he has played upfront. He's not going to get many (if any) easier games this season

And nope, not for me, doesn't look like he's up to it yet. He runs around fine and is mobile enough (as you'd expect from a boy his age) but technically I just don't think he's there at the moment. Certainly not as an out and out striker, maybe he can be more useful out wide, he did assist the second goal with some nice wing play.

As a striker he's had a good few chances and seems to continually pick the wrong option. His missed sitter on Saturday was a huge factor in us losing the game.

Don't know where Thommo was tonight, but I know who I'd rather have in the team on Friday.

Edited by TopCat

That two full games this kid has had against part time opposition, two full games where he has played upfront. He's not going to get many (if any) easier games this season

And nope, not for me, doesn't look like he's up to it yet. He runs around fine and is mobile enough (as you'd expect from a boy his age) but technically I just don't think he's there at the moment. Certainly not as an out and out striker, maybe he can be more useful out wide, he did assist the second goal with some nice wing play.

As a striker he's had a good few chances and seems to continually pick the wrong option. His missed sitter on Saturday was a huge factor in us losing the game.

Don't know where Thommo was tonight, but I know who I'd rather have in the team on Friday.

He had the ball knocked off his toe last night from 8 yards out by his own team mate. I'm willing to give him more of a shout. He improved vastly on Saturday when he was alongside Thompson rather than Gow.

Didn't he rip his marker apart leaving him falling to the ground to set up the Gow goal?

I think he looks alright, he maybe lacks a little bit of confidence or match sharpness, the only error I saw him make last night was to try and take an extra touch when a first time shot was probably the best option. But that will hopefully come soon, he could do with getting his first goal under his belt, then hopefully he'll settle, did very well to set up the winner. A bit early to judge him yet.