Callum Gallagher

I like him. He's fast, direct and skillful. He's undoubtedly suffered from playing alongside Gow but he m ought have had one last night Had McMullan not taken it off his toe.

Indeed, he's had very little support. Can't be easy trying to anticipate the ball ricocheting off of Gow.

Didn't he rip his marker apart leaving him falling to the ground to set up the Gow goal?

If you'd actually read the post you quoted you'd see I gave him credit for that.

I think his best position maybe on the flank, doesn't look like a striker to me.

Also find it amusing that some of the same posters who've already written off Conlan are saying it's too early to judge Gallagher :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS

I like him. He's fast, direct and skillful. He's undoubtedly suffered from playing alongside Gow but he m ought have had one last night Had McMullan not taken it off his toe.

Reminded me of McGowan with more speed. All McMullan and him need is a focal point striker to play off and link up with.

If you'd actually read the post you quoted you'd see I gave him credit for that.

I think his best position maybe on the flank, doesn't look like a striker to me.

Also find it amusing that some of the same posters who've already written off Conlan are saying it's too early to judge Gallagher :lol:

That would also be the bit where you said his missed sitter on Saturday had a huge influence on us losing the game and we'd be better off with Thommo.

However didn't Thommo miss a penalty which had a huge influence in us losing that game?

Give the lad a chance TC.

Last season you wrote off Callum Ball in pre season and were then singing his praises before Xmas.

You also defended Tommy Craig most of the season.

I think we can safely ignore your opinions on players and managers! :lol::P

• 4 years later...

SPFL Goal of the Month Competition 

Airdrieonians (2002 version) player Callum Gallagher on the shortlist for GOTM, looking at some of the votes it’s going to be between him and Stobbs’ volley for Livi at Dingwall. Quality overhead kick by Callum after holding off the Clyde defender.

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

SPFL Goal of the Month Competition 

Airdrieonians (2002 version) player Callum Gallagher on the shortlist for GOTM, looking at some of the votes it’s going to be between him and Stobbs’ volley for Livi at Dingwall. Quality overhead kick by Callum after holding off the Clyde defender.

Good as it was, the goal against the manky mob was better.