Scottish Support

DougJamie

I support all Scottish teams if they are involved in europe but that isn't to say I have any high regard for their support.

I also support English teams while they are involved in europe and England, if they are involved in a tournament.

sorry.gif

PS I really don't care what anybody thinks or who anybody else supports or doesn't.

Ok, now that's taking it to far but its a free country apparentlywhistling.gif

Why the aggression? Small minded tossers, and other insults aimed at folk who want two clubs to suffer nothing bar abject misery and failure?

Well, I must be a small minded tosser then. Fcuk Celtic and fcuk Rangers. Celtic have just raped the arse out of one of Scotland's two 'next biggest' challengers with three Dundee United stars now in hoops. The more Celtic coin it in, the more they will simply become a 'Scottish greatest hits' set, snapping up even more of their 'rivals' stars. They have no rivals. No-one can win the league. Aberdeen will huff and puff, but Celtic will fcuk them by fifteen to eighteen points. Easy.

Don't get me started on the Rangers. Spat at by their fans, pelted with coins by their fans, called a 'feenyan basturt' by one of them an inch from my face one time.... Never mind what happens when they were 'big in Europe' - daubing anti-Catholic graffiti in Barcelona, stoning the Villarreal team bus, rioting in Manchester, MULTIPLE cases of sectarian chanting and behaviour, resulting in slaps on the wrist. We should support them because they're Scottish? They are an embarrasment to Scotland. The sooner they get pumped out Europe the better for our country. Scottish? A sea of fcuking Irish tricolours and scarves with the Pope urinating on a Sevco shirt? Green Brigade tosspots staging boycotts and Christ knows what else for being 'put upon' by the Scottish Parliament? Scottish!?

When Queen of the South, Aberdeen, Hearts or Inverness made it / make it into Europe, I'd be happy to sit in front of the telly wearing a virtual red and white scarf, sing the Northern Lights and look lovingly into the eyes of the nearest sheep if it would aid their success. When either of 'those two' are / were on the telly in Europe, my only interest is in how many the opposition can fcuking rattle past them. Unfortunately this week, FC Carrier Bag came up short.

Pair of cnuts the two of them.

Agree totally

+1

It was a majestic rant.

Nah. It was close to being majestic, but I forgot to mention Scott Brown's angry wee pus' in the face of conquered FC Carrier Bag opponents last night. Talk about bad losers? That wee runt is a bad winner. I wanted a hacked-off FC Carrier Bag player to deck the wee cnut. How anyone can say 'Well done Celtic' with that obnoxious wee scrote laughing in people's faces is beyond me.

Oh, and I also never once mentioned a certain 'insolvency event' that occured recently in the Govan area.

If they ever get back to their 'rightful place', and anyone on here starts a thread saying 'Well done Rangers, another Scottish success, three cheers for the army, and the navy and the European Co-efficient' - I might need the services of Steven Thompson and a freshly sharpened javelin.

Edited by pozbaird

Nah. It was close to being majestic, but I forgot to mention Scott Brown's angry wee pus' in the face of conquered FC Carrier Bag opponents last night. Talk about bad losers? That wee runt is a bad winner. I wanted a hacked-off FC Carrier Bag player to deck the wee cnut. How anyone can say 'Well done Celtic' with that scrote laughing in people's faces is beyond me.

Oh, and I also never once mentioned a certain 'insolvency event' that occured recently in the Govan area.

If they ever get back to their 'rightful place', if anyone on here starts a post saying 'Well done Rangers, another Scottish success, three cheers for the army, and the navy and the European Co-efficient' - I might need the services of Steven Thompson and a freshly sharpened javelin.

Are you being a bigot towards blunt javelin poles?

Not really sure what the point of the OP is, but he comes across as a bit of bigot himself.

What do you have against our European friends so much that you would support Rangers or Celtic over their club?

I am sure most Saints fans would find they have much more in common with a Barcelona, Roma, KV Mechelen or Fulham fan than with one of the pricks we will be sharing a stadium with tomorrow night. The "small minded" one is you. European club football is about clubs, not countries. Shame on you for discriminating against all "the foreigners", shame on you indeed.

Why the aggression? Small minded tossers, and other insults aimed at folk who want two clubs to suffer nothing bar abject misery and failure?

Well, I must be a small minded tosser then. Fcuk Celtic and fcuk Rangers. Celtic have just raped the arse out of one of Scotland's two 'next biggest' challengers with three Dundee United stars now in hoops. The more Celtic coin it in, the more they will simply become a 'Scottish greatest hits' set, snapping up even more of their 'rivals' stars. They have no rivals. No-one can win the league. Aberdeen will huff and puff, but Celtic will fcuk them by fifteen to eighteen points. Easy.

Don't get me started on the Rangers. Spat at by their fans, pelted with coins by their fans, called a 'feenyan basturt' by one of them an inch from my face one time.... Never mind what happens when they were 'big in Europe' - daubing anti-Catholic graffiti in Barcelona, stoning the Villarreal team bus, rioting in Manchester, MULTIPLE cases of sectarian chanting and behaviour, resulting in slaps on the wrist. We should support them because they're Scottish? They are an embarrasment to Scotland. The sooner they get pumped out Europe the better for our country. Scottish? A sea of fcuking Irish tricolours and scarves with the Pope urinating on a Sevco shirt? Green Brigade tosspots staging boycotts and Christ knows what else for being 'put upon' by the Scottish Parliament? Scottish!?

When Queen of the South, Aberdeen, Hearts or Inverness made it / make it into Europe, I'd be happy to sit in front of the telly wearing a virtual red and white scarf, sing the Northern Lights and look lovingly into the eyes of the nearest sheep if it would aid their success. When either of 'those two' are / were on the telly in Europe, my only interest is in how many the opposition can fcuking rattle past them. Unfortunately this week, FC Carrier Bag came up short.

Pair of cnuts the two of them.

The best post of 2015 so far :)

100% Agree.

The day Sellick and #newteam's fans feel like they're representing Scotland, rather than Ireland, England, or certain parts of Belfast, then I might want them to do well.

Until then, f**k them. f**k the old firm. f**k Celtic, f**k Rangers. And f**k their scumbag fans. Those 2 teams have been a cancer on Scottish football for over a century.

The day Sellick and #newteam's fans feel like they're representing Scotland, rather than Ireland, England, or certain parts of Belfast, then I might want them to do well.

Until then, f**k them. f**k the old firm. f**k Celtic, f**k Rangers. And f**k their scumbag fans. Those 2 teams have been a cancer on Scottish football for over a century.

Having a nice night are we? whistling.gif