Re-Sign Marc Mcausland

We are still looking for an experience central defender to help, cover, compete with Baird & Kelly.

Marc is still without a club.

I remember Hugh Murray coming back in similar circumstances many years ago after failing to fund a club down south.

Why not Marc McAusland?

Edited by nosferatu

We are still looking for an experience central defender to help, cover, compete with Baird & Kelly.

I remember Hugh Murray coming back in similar circumstances many years ago after failing to fund a club down south.

Why not Marc McAusland?

This is going to be interesting..............

Fir whistling.gif what it's worth not sure, unless he's desperate, he would come back after the unwarranted nonsense he put up with from some of our support.

Why not Marc McAusland?

You'd start a row in an empty house.

There must be over a few million words that have been written on MM on here, about 26 of them have been complementary......

Bollox. Marc had a lot of fans who liked him and his 100% effort that he gave in every game. However he was a boo boy target and they are much more vocal. Marc is a legend and will be remembered by me for his cross in the semi final for Sir Thommo's goal and the hug he gave Samson in the final.

A true 100% Buddie.

Edited by Kendo

Bollox. Marc had a lot of fans who liked him and his 100% effort that he gave in every game. However he was a boo boy target and they are much more vocal. Marc is a legend and will be remembered by me for his cross in the semi final for Sir Thommo's goal and the hug he gave Samson in the final.

A true 100% Buddie.

Must have been reading different match day reviews over the last few years, are you kiddin he gets slated on here. Now IMHO he is as say a true Buddie and gave his all, maybe at this level he wont be as exposed, but I certainly don't blame last year on him, I blame upstairs on that one

Must have been reading different match day reviews over the last few years, are you kiddin he gets slated on here. Now IMHO he is as say a true Buddie and gave his all, maybe at this level he wont be as exposed, but I certainly don't blame last year on him, I blame upstairs on that one

You're reading all the boo boy stuff, look at the reaction thus far people do like him.

The difference between Marc and Hugh Murray is Marc has offers, Hugh didn't.

Great guy and I'd hate to see him return for his sake.

Was Hugh not on trial at Doncaster or a club like that? Mansfield rings a bell for some reason.

Marc could do it at this level, but what happens if he comes in and doesn't perform. First ball he lets drop, first time he's turned too easily, first penalty for holding, first time caught claiming offside, first bit of indecision...he'll get ripped to shreds.

The level of abuse Marc took on here was unnecessary and it played a part on him eventually leaving the club, however I believe we should be looking forward and to the future under a new manager with St.Mirren F.C. for these reasons I would not be keen in having Marc play for us again.

Why not Marc McAusland?

General nonsense for wind ups.