Re-Sign Marc Mcausland

R u serious? One of the worst centre backs and footballers I have ever watched at saints..total ball watcher and liability...would be a total step backwards....

Would he get a game in The Juniors?

:o

Just saying - do your various personalities not talk to each other?

Still not getting your point.

What relevance does the fact that I thought that Chris Innes was a better player have to do with this?

Innes is retired now. :1eye

Btw, I also thought Broadfoot, Haining, Cuthbert & McGregor were better.

I even thought Rio Ferdinand was better.

But all irrelevant to my post.

You'll need to try better btb :P

Lock topic please.The big fella is signing for someone else for more money,better climate and has already achieved more than he ever thought possible.Playing for and captaining his boyhood heroes.League cup winners medal in his pocket.Good luck Marc.

P.s Can i come with you.

he is still a free agent as nobody wants him, he is absolutely hopeless...if cheesy re-signed 4 season tickets would be returned....imo would mean Murray would not have a clue!

Give it a rest FFS... Cheesy is no longer a St. Mirren player and won't be coming back.

I think it says more about you the fact you would want a refund on your season ticket...

Have I been cryogenically frozen and transported to a parallel universe?

Where has all this Cheesy love suddenly come from?

For a long time, he was unfairly abused but rightly criticised for very erratic performances.

As for him being good at ChampInship level, he was no better, worse or consistant at QoS.

Lot of time and respect for Cheesy, but please let's move on.

Edited by BuddieinEK

Lock topic please.The big fella is signing for someone else for more money,better climate and has already achieved more than he ever thought possible.Playing for and captaining his boyhood heroes.League cup winners medal in his pocket.Good luck Marc.

P.s Can i come with you.

We knew he would go on to be a Legend Ian