Stevie Mallan

Who was the last midfielder to notch 14 goals from midfield? Any midfielder who can score 10+ goals in a season is invaluable especially for a time like ours who have been struggling for most it. I dread to think where we would be this season without Stevie Mallan. Fantastic talent who should have won all fans POY awards this year but many are going to Keith Watson which sums up the intellect of some of our fans.

Does he have areas of his game he needs to work on? Of course he does. At 20 years of age time is on his side and he will only get better. So let's appreciate this young talent while we have him because we won't have him much longer I suspect.

Because they have a different opinion from you?

Get over yourself.

He knew he had time to take the extra touch. That's the critical point.

In the context of the chance, it was the correct thing to do. Knowing that is, in itself, an indication that his decision making is improving.

Yes I agree but too many players don't know when to take the touch and when not to. Mostly it's about a lack of self belief and bravery, Not a problem that Stevie has.

Would not mind first option on this guy for Rangers.Sure Rae will inform Weir of his progress.Even with two new midfielders coming think we still have room for him.And could do a deal to loan you our best young players.Do you fancy Hardie for a season or Murdoch or Walsh even wee Burt?

In your dreams.

Would not mind first option on this guy for Rangers.Sure Rae will inform Weir of his progress.Even with two new midfielders coming think we still have room for him.And could do a deal to loan you our best young players.Do you fancy Hardie for a season or Murdoch or Walsh even wee Burt?

Got to be a wind up surely

Lol.

Serious would have took McGinn and McLean of you to.Reckon this wee guys as good as McLean at least.Works hard has ability to go to the top reminds me of a similar playing style to Scott Allan the way he dribbles with the ball

Your four year old Club are doing fabulous.

Are you the new Gretna?

That will be the lot of your shareholders £5million investment on new players blown then?

Your four year old Club are doing fabulous.

Are you the new Gretna?

Yup why are they only giving 3 stats for the Cup Final?.

1. First time all second tier final

2. First time since East Fife a team out with the top div will win the Cup

3. Hibs have not won cup for 114 years

4. First appearance ever for The Rangers FC ( With their Union Jacks punk.gif )

I dont mind sharing the wealth with less well off clubs.And have never owned a union jack in my puff and never will.Like to see Scots playing for my club and Glaswegians Mallan is a talented player a goal threat from midfield someone to put pressure on Holt exactly what we need.And there is every chance Windass will play up front next year.Mallans style would suite our game

Your dead Club should have shared their wealth with the Taxman and other Creditors.

Dead club?

Explain further

FIFA Ueafa SFA say otherwise

Was not going to bute

But come on forget the obsession

If we gave you quarter a million

And the guy on loan who could easily be top scorer in a full season its win win win young Burt to on loan instant replacement

£250k, dream on. Worth a lot more than that mate. Start around £750k.

Dead club?

Explain further

FIFA Ueafa SFA say otherwise

Was not going to bute

But come on forget the obsession

If we gave you quarter a million

And the guy on loan who could easily be top scorer in a full season its win win win young Burt to on loan instant replacement

£250k for a player who hasn't bossed a midfield at any point in his playing career. Personally I'd bite your hand off. I'm sure the St Mirren board of directors would as well.

£250k for a player who hasn't bossed a midfield at any point in his playing career. Personally I'd bite your hand off. I'm sure the St Mirren board of directors would as well.

I'm sure there are many body parts you'd bite, and for free, but that's besides the point here...

Only an idiot would accept £250k right now for Mallan, leaving us without our best and most productive player. Good of you too step in to provide the subject to my illustration...

wink.png

What has he done to warrent anything above 250 000?Cant even stamp down a under 21 berth.And he is good enough to.250 000 is a fair price we got Holt for 75 000 is he better than Jason Holt?Maybe in three years time when he is his age.Rest easy though he has not been linked to Rangers

Holt was out of contract, and had scored 2 goals in 19 games for a rampant Hearts side at Championship level

Mallan has two years left on his current contract and has 14 goals and 5 assists while playing at the same level for a club which has struggled for much of the season.

If we don't want to sell him, you have to pay what we as a club want. Rangers - such as they are - don't set the price.

Hope this helps.

Jason Holt was scoring goals for Sheff United at a much more professional level they wanted to kerp him.And the days of us getting over charged for players are gone especially in Scotland.Windass is coming for free a guy linked to Arsenal think we will cope without him.You got him for two years then as the English wont way 750 000 for a guy they can get for free in two years if he wants to better his career

Nobody in the UK can get him for free in 2 years. They will all pay a development fee. He can go to a European club for free in 2 years I believe, subject to outcome of Euro Referendum which could have implications on free movement of labour. McGinn left for Hibs for less than the development fee of around £300k (we got circa £150k for him + a 33% sell-on) as he'd been at the club for years and Mallan is in the same position as having been at the club for a good number of seasons so the development fee will likely be similar, so an offer of £250k to part with our highest scorer is not going to cut it.

Jason Holt was scoring goals for Sheff United at a much more professional level they wanted to kerp him.And the days of us getting over charged for players are gone especially in Scotland.Windass is coming for free a guy linked to Arsenal think we will cope without him.You got him for two years then as the English wont way 750 000 for a guy they can get for free in two years if he wants to better his career

Sheffield Utd don't play at a more professional level - both leagues are professional. Higher calibre? Possibly, possibly not. The only comparison that can be made is Holt playing at Championship level for the team who was streets ahead of the rest, aged 22, scoring twice, and Mallan playing the same league for a club struggling to make it to mid table. Mallan scored and assisted for fun, just turned 20.

If teams don't want to pay decent money, they are welcome to go away. Mallan just turned 20 and is getting better all the time. We have no desire to sell. Cheers.

Aye Gary McKay Steven went for 250 000 and he is a Scotland international who played more than Mallan at a higher level

Mallan has to years on his deal and playing in a lesser division 250 000 is were his price is at on transfer market

O Hallaron was 500 000 a much more teady made experienced player who could play for his country one day has lightning pace

Mackay Steven had less than half a season left on his contract hence his cut price move. O'Halloran is decent, though not brilliant. The Fakes actually done well to get 500k for him. Mallan in his first full season has scored 14 goals from midfield, is an u21 international and already has some spl experience. And he has age on his side.