Morton V St Mirren Championship

shull

Get them posted to yir work.

I am a f*cking genius. thumbup2.gif

Afraid not - the work doesn't accept personal mail and I wouldn't trust it getting to me on time if it did.

When you go to the cinema/gig/other sporting event you can collect tickets/print them out/show a QR code etc to get in.

Unless the St mirren end is going to be sold out I'm struggling to understand why you won't be able to buy tickets at the ground.

Supposedly approx 1300 tickets sold by St Mirren so far. If true, that's pretty disappointing...

It's actually very good considering the match is live on Telly and Morton are charging 17 quid for watching football from a shithole.

It's actually very good considering the match is live on Telly and Morton are charging 17 quid for watching football from a shithole.

No, it's really poor, even if it is on tv. Alba coverage is horrendous, the only broadcaster I've seen that misses goals whilst giving a close up of a player on the half-way line. Then there's the commentary... could make Barcelona v Real Madrid seem dull.

Cappielow isn't great for sure, but when a big crowd is in the atmosphere is very good. I've only been at the 'new' St Mirren stadium once, and I genuinely felt sorry for St Mirren fans - I thought it was awful. Love Street was a great ground, the away end was one of my favourite places to watch football.

The funniest thing about the influx of Morton trolls is that they will be utterly be gone if they lose tomorrow.

Just like they've been gone for the last 15 years. A truly pathetic football club in every measure, if I was a Morton fan, I'd be jealous of St Mirren too.

They feel sorry we have a modern all seater stadia wtf? We have a training ground and the dome for wild weather. I guess morton have a dreadful dilapidated stadium, train on a public park and have no indoor facilities. Regardless of who wins tomorrow st.mirren are light years ahead.

Maybe so, but one of the last grounds with a bit of character I have to admit. As Slash says, Cappielow was even better when we were giving it large in the Cowshed.