Morton V St Mirren Championship

shull

Fear for us in this one think the young lads will get bullied again in this game , hate to say it but 3 nil Morton

Lovestreet is right think our only option is to play Goodwin & Thomson from the start just for experience (Goodwin will either be man of the match or get an early red card).

Just been down to ticket office St Mirren are expecting all tickets (3000) to be sold by Friday.

Also just been to every supporters club pubs all are Sold Out so looks like me and the boys are on "The Buckfast Express" from Gilmour Street.

Oh dear.

Also just been to every supporters club pubs all are Sold Out so looks like me and the boys are on "The Buckfast Express" from Gilmour Street.

Oh dear.

Going by his recent posts Lovestreet is already on the buckfast express.

If he goes with the kids and no older heads in the team we will get hammered,that's fact.

Some people seem to think we are still an SPFL side,from what I have seen so far we would struggle mid table in the championship

We are a SPFL side and if we get relegated again we will still be a SPFL side..

Lovestreet is right think our only option is to play Goodwin & Thomson from the start just for experience (Goodwin will either be man of the match or get an early red card).

Just been down to ticket office St Mirren are expecting all tickets (3000) to be sold by Friday.

Oh dear.

Would be great, but I really don't see us taking 3000 to the game.

In the Docks across from The Norseman if you're down sharpish.

Doubt we'll be there sharpish.

Can you park in the massive Port Glasgow tesco car park? Or where the McDonald's/Brewer's Fayre/cheap hotel bit is at the roundabout after the ground?

I take it you can't buy tickets at the ground on the day? Is the only way to get tickets to go to the ticket office between 10-2?

If so, in this day and age that's frankly ridiculous.

Order online get them posted, it's the done thing in this day and age.