Morton V St Mirren Championship

shull

I've never heard of him before, and may never again, but watching the game back earlier I happened to notice that the guy who was involved in the red card incident appears to be a bit of a c*nt in general.

Amongst others, look no further than the incident when he himself was booked in stoppage time.

He kicks the ball up in the air, then throws himself down theatrically, whilst deliberately flicking his heel out to successfully kick Morgan in the baws.

He then jumps up, raging that he's been penalised!laugh.png The only contact between the players was the baw kick, so I'm not entirely sure what sent him flying through the air and sprawling on the ground.

It would almost make you think that he was a cheating bastard.whistling.gif

It's one of those challenges that would be given as foul by one ref and not the other. IMO we'll see challenges like that go unpunished this season and subsequently if a goal is scored it will be allowed to stand.

Even though Baird does make contact with the 'keeper and ever so slightly impedes him, the 'keeper was never getting the ball even without Baird's challenge.

C'est la vie, I'm afraid. We'll most likely get a decision this season that results in a goal for us that the opposition deem as a foul.