St Mirren Tv

How dare you two question my relativity, Albert Einstein is my great uncle, although as his surname translates as " one large beer " I'm a bit dubious.

Huh.

Robert Scott was my uncle... And though he was a funny, kind and generous man, a good man, I wouldn't be so vain as to call him great...

Pity its not available in Dublin, how does this sound ? Hibs game Nov 7th

Fly to Dub with LyinAir, bus to Dub city centre, bite to eat & a few beers , watch the game on St.Mirren TV back to airport & your back home for 8.00 pm. Total cost ..... approx £100-£120 (depends on how many pints)

& its still cheaper than corporate hospitality !!

For those who watched yesterday - what was the broadcast like?

Much of a build up? HT interviews or any post match broadcast?

Was the picture quality and commentary good?

The picture quality of the broadcast was very good - didn't get much of a chance to see if there was any build up and didn't hang around after the full time whistle. Looks like there was a recorded interview with Ian Murray at HT. Commentary was good - Tommy Turner ( i think it was he) was pretty good as the side-kick although some of the English maybe wasn't the best. "Ah've seen them given so ah huv" when Saints appealed for a penalty for handball.

For those who watched yesterday - what was the broadcast like?

Much of a build up? HT interviews or any post match broadcast?

Was the picture quality and commentary good?

Watched from Dubai:

Black screen when I logged on, but picture appeared once I refreshed it.

Too late to see any build up and switched off as soon as game was over, so cannot comment on that, however, the picture quality for the match itself was pretty good and Mr. "Bubble diddnae Burst" Turner assisting with the commentary was a good idea.

TV broadcast was better than the two young lads who were on Saints Radio pre-match, but I am sure they'll get better with practice - which Im sure is the whole idea of the venture.

I'm looking forward tot he next match already.

Watched from Dubai:

Black screen when I logged on, but picture appeared once I refreshed it.

Too late to see any build up and switched off as soon as game was over, so cannot comment on that, however, the picture quality for the match itself was pretty good and Mr. "Bubble diddnae Burst" Turner assisting with the commentary was a good idea.

TV broadcast was better than the two young lads who were on Saints Radio pre-match, but I am sure they'll get better with practice - which Im sure is the whole idea of the venture.

I'm looking forward tot he next match already.

Spot on. This whole venture was pushed by UWS, who have funded it all, although it will be repaid over time. It will benefit both us and them.

For their first show of that nature I thought the boys did very well. A few signs of nerves, and a few empy seconds & stumbles, but that is only to be expected, and will no doubt improve as they become more confident and accomplished.

It's great to get interviews whenever we sign a new player, pre/post-match, and it's all a big positive for me.