St Mirren Tv

I think other clubs will pay a fee, which can be quite expensive, for the right to broadcast live to their subscribers. They'll have more subscribers than us. Aberdeen only broadcast commentary as far as I'm aware.

Ahh! Knew there must've been a catch. Shame, as it'd be good for the smaller teams to show their own games. We get a shite deal from sky, bt etc.

Disagree.

If every St.Mirren home game was available to watch live in the house it would 100% have a detrimental effect on our gates at the stadium.

You're entitled to disagree but the facts back this up.

You would, as I would have thought with the saturation of live English football, rising prices etc that attendances would suffer.

On the contrary, as I said, people who would normally go will almost always go.

If Scotland were to buck this trend the I would be surprised.

Abaadeens euro game was on to watch last week,can't remember if it was £5:99 or £6:99.

Euro games are different, especially in early rounds when not covered by other deals. Most of Aberdeen's were on Premier Sports - didn't know their last one was on their own channel though.

Why isnt it available in UK? Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen (dont know who else) offer this. Its a better idea than paying for sky and seeing 3 saints games a season.

Mainly because it's too expensive and the UK rights are generally already allocated to the main broadcasters...

There's a free VPN add on for chrome called Hola. Not an expert on any of this, but tried it out and managed to get on the page, for those who might be unable to make a game for whatever reason.

Excellent and thank you. All set up now to watch the game in El Salvador erm ... St Albans. Or most likely from behind the sofa. Beats the hell out of painting the kitchen which I am supposed to be doing.