Smisa Update

buddiecat

That's me signed up. Out of the loop a wee bit here in Llandudno, but happy to be involved in #BuyTheBuds

Get in the loop Bud, Facebook pages, Buy The Buddies and SMiSA are set up, also check the FAQ section of the www.smisa.net website, if you waqnt answers to anything. Thanks for signing up.

• 3 weeks later...

Was at a night out last night with most of my family , the talk got round to the Buythebuds campaign & i was disappointed to discover that only two of us had signed up. thumbdown.gif

There was a mix of " i`m not sure" & " i dont know enough about it" so i spent a fair chunk of the evening selling the idea to them. It just showed how many more Saints fans there are out there who , for whatever reason have not been reached by the campaign yet.

I followed up this morning with a text to them all.

"Lets get signed up to #Buythebuds. For just £12 a month we can make fan ownership happen. Go to www.smisa.net & sign up now orturn up at the public meeting at St.Mirren park on the 19th May to find out more "

Perhaps if those who have signed up could do the same with their nearest & dearest .... or failing that , their friends & family wink.png we will get those numbers up. thumbup2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend we are asking all Saints fans to take to social media to show their support for ‪#‎BuyTheBuds‬. As many of you will know, our joint offer with former St Mirren director Gordon Scott for the majority shareholding in the club has been accepted in principle. But it needs 1,000 fans to sign up by Sun 19 June. So far we are two-thirds of the way there but need your help to get it over the line and make sure the future of our club is decided by the people who care about it most.

We are calling a 48-hour social media blitz this weekend – we are asking all Saints fans to share this post with as many people as possible. If you are already on board, share and say in your own words why you signed up. Over the next few weeks we have the chance to make history then write the future together. Let’s make sure we don’t miss it! More info on #BuyTheBuds is at smisa.net

This weekend we are asking all Saints fans to take to social media to show their support for ‪#‎BuyTheBuds‬. As many of you will know, our joint offer with former St Mirren director Gordon Scott for the majority shareholding in the club has been accepted in principle. But it needs 1,000 fans to sign up by Sun 19 June. So far we are two-thirds of the way there but need your help to get it over the line and make sure the future of our club is decided by the people who care about it most.

We are calling a 48-hour social media blitz this weekend – we are asking all Saints fans to share this post with as many people as possible. If you are already on board, share and say in your own words why you signed up. Over the next few weeks we have the chance to make history then write the future together. Let’s make sure we don’t miss it! More info on #BuyTheBuds is at smisa.net

Every time fans speak to someone else about the bid it helps get more sign ups. I myself spoke to someone yesterday and asked if he had signed up or was going to, after just that small conversation he stated he would sign up.

This is the best way to get folk signed up - speak to them personally.

Every time fans speak to someone else about the bid it helps get more sign ups. I myself spoke to someone yesterday and asked if he had signed up or was going to, after just that small conversation he stated he would sign up.

This is the best way to get folk signed up - speak to them personally.

Agreed and unfortunately the timing hasn't helped as more games would have given more of these "face to face" opportunities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...