One Brian Storrie

I'd suggest a round of applause, to be honest. Everyone feels comfortable clapping - not so sure about chanting a name they don't know. Also, applause is an international language. People will join in even if they don't know all the circumstances.

Just my thoughts.

Of course. Not for me to say at all. I recall the applause for Simon. People around me weren't sure what it was about, but realised it was an important gesture, so joined in.

Was Brian a supporter of St.Mirren?. Pardon my ignorance for asking.

I didn't know Brian and like Drew has said previously would be a little uncomfortable with singing but a round of applause would be a good gesture to his memory. Others may wish to start a chant and I'm sure a few guys would chip in. RIP Brian I don't know the circumstances but hate to think we have lost one of our own to the great Northbank in the sky.

I didn't know Brian and like Drew has said previously would be a little uncomfortable with singing but a round of applause would be a good gesture to his memory. Others may wish to start a chant and I'm sure a few guys would chip in. RIP Brian I don't know the circumstances but hate to think we have lost one of our own to the great Northbank in the sky.

Wonder if there is a St Mirren Forum in the sky ?

There is, it's where every post is full of positivity, there is no pish allowed, also no knickerwetting and no keyboard warriors. It is run by DIVine, and the moderator (DavidGod) never merges threads.

Sounds good to me.

Just dinnae feel like signing up presently. whistling.gif

Although a bad result later may change my mind.