Goodwin

Jim is our only Brightspot his year so far. Deserves a new deal immediately. Murray needs jim and I'd like to see murray deal him in. If we dint improve tho hopefully murray leaves

Is Gallagher not a bright spot? Shankland is looking the part and will get goals for us, of that I have no doubt whatsoever. Mallan looks to be coming onto a game, and Howieson played well at the weekend and has enough about him to suggest he could be one to watch as the season progresses (proving some of the doubters wrong, just as Jim has done with myself and a few others). Webster hasn't done much wrong, and Langfield is a capable keeper at this level. Agnew has a great shot on him, and, meanwhile, we have lads like McLear and Morgan in the wings

You really need to lighten up, Norrie. Being in your head must seem like a very dark place.

Edited by Drew

Yes that's all v well drew but our return is 7 points from 27. Excellent isn't it. Really brilliant. You need to make up your mind what success is. Languishing in 8th with a squad like you have just named isn't acceptable. But possibly it is with the happy crew. The same crew that watched on as we were relegated. Listen let's face facts there are a few decent players in.the team I will give you that but stop dressing it up as if it's been a good start and we have loads to get excited about. We have won 1 league game in the first quarter and sit 20 points off rangers and a massive 11 from Raith who we really should be beating. Yes you could say this season is full of bright spots

It is harsh I get that but it's the truth. What I expect is a much stronger performance from now on and by xmas a playoff spot hopefully not too far off. I'm at every game paying my money and supporting the team.I'm just not prepared to say that after a cup win it's all fixed. We need consistent improved results

Goodness me, Norrie. I fear for you, I really do.

Where did I suggest that our progress this season has been remotely acceptable? When did I indicate that I regard it as successful? You've flown off on a wild and bizarre tangent,and completely missed the point of my post - ie: you (yes, YOU!) are referring to a bright spot in the midst of a very poor start, and I was throwing in a few more bright spots as I see them.

Christ, a few posts back in this very thread I've noted that our showings so far this season don't suggest any of our players are capable of playing at a higher level. That doesn't sound like a huge vote of confidence, does it?

You're a bit like one of those clockwork toys that gets wound up and then flies off in any and every direction.

Deep.

Breaths.

Edited by Drew

Drew's last 2 posts are a master class in contradiction and backtracking! :lol:

Being done like a kipper by Norrie is a new low... :P

Go on, then. Clarify. I dare you.

Highlight the contradictory statements, and I'll happily concede that I was licked by the better man (MISSUS!).

You're a slabbering cretin, however, Andy, so I expect a long wait ;o)

People keep banging on about how many losses and no wins at home, nothing positive etc. We won convincingly last week and there are a few players in the squad starting to show their capabilities. A win tomorrow will be another step in the right direction, breeding confidence and perhaps the start of a run. We have not been thrashed in any of the games so far this season and have lost games we should have won, if Murray shows that he has learned from this, we'll win more than we lose.

People keep banging on about how many losses and no wins at home, nothing positive etc. We won convincingly last week and there are a few players in the squad starting to show their capabilities. A win tomorrow will be another step in the right direction, breeding confidence and perhaps the start of a run. We have not been thrashed in any of the games so far this season and have lost games we should have won, if Murray shows that he has learned from this, we'll win more than we lose.

I think you'll find that's because the majority of our support only attend home games and we haven't been winning at home...

Yes that's all v well drew but our return is 7 points from 27. Excellent isn't it. Really brilliant. You need to make up your mind what success is. Languishing in 8th with a squad like you have just named isn't acceptable. But possibly it is with the happy crew. The same crew that watched on as we were relegated. Listen let's face facts there are a few decent players in.the team I will give you that but stop dressing it up as if it's been a good start and we have loads to get excited about. We have won 1 league game in the first quarter and sit 20 points off rangers and a massive 11 from Raith who we really should be beating. Yes you could say this season is full of bright spots

Nobody is happy with the performances or results so far in the league. However, I do believe Murray is at last settling on his starting 11 and formation they should play.

Yes, it's taken longer to put it together, but it is starting to fall into place. The Dunfermline game (performance and result) should kickstart our season. Give the manager and players a few more weeks and I can see us climbing the table - despite a difficult run of games.

Nobody is happy with the performances or results so far in the league. However, I do believe Murray is at last settling on his starting 11 and formation they should play.

Yes, it's taken longer to put it together, but it is starting to fall into place. The Dunfermline game (performance and result) should kickstart our season. Give the manager and players a few more weeks and I can see us climbing the table - despite a difficult run of games.

If that is the case, do McMullan nor Shankland get starting places?

Edited by woiiftm

He's hardly settling on his starting 11, Shankland and McMullan would both of started last week had they been available.

some nonsense you are spouting.

Go on, then. Clarify. I dare you.

Highlight the contradictory statements, and I'll happily concede that I was licked by the better man (MISSUS!).

You're a slabbering cretin, however, Andy, so I expect a long wait ;o)

Still waiting....

Goodness me, Norrie. I fear for you, I really do.

Where did I suggest that our progress this season has been remotely acceptable? When did I indicate that I regard it as successful? You've flown off on a wild and bizarre tangent,and completely missed the point of my post - ie: you (yes, YOU!) are referring to a bright spot in the midst of a very poor start, and I was throwing in a few more bright spots as I see them.

Christ, a few posts back in this very thread I've noted that our showings so far this season don't suggest any of our players are capable of playing at a higher level. That doesn't sound like a huge vote of confidence, does it?

You're a bit like one of those clockwork toys that gets wound up and then flies off in any and every direction.

Deep.

Breaths.

Sorry i thought i was reading the mitagating statement from a miss marple villain....

If that is the case, do McMullan nor Shankland get starting places?

He's hardly settling on his starting 11, Shankland and McMullan would both of started last week had they been available.

some nonsense you are spouting.

Turrabuddie's pointing out the obvious that you two somehow fail to understand.

That is...

IM seems to have no clue of what his best starting 11 might be.

Last week saw a squad that gelled, dominated a match... And actually won!

He should stick with that. Get a nucleus of a team that understands each other and knows how to play together. Don't chop and change with no obvious game plan nor coherent spirit to motivate the "team".

Or he could listen to what fans say.

(And I can see why that might appeal. Fan power seems to be a big bit of what got him the job.

Conversely, it could also be the same factor to bear heavily on him being punted sooner, rather than later.)

Turrabuddie's pointing out the obvious that you two somehow fail to understand.

That is...

IM seems to have no clue of what his best starting 11 might be.

Last week saw a squad that gelled, dominated a match... And actually won!

He should stick with that. Get a nucleus of a team that understands each other and knows how to play together. Don't chop and change with no obvious game plan nor coherent spirit to motivate the "team".

Or he could listen to what fans say.

(And I can see why that might appeal. Fan power seems to be a big bit of what got him the job.

Conversely, it could also be the same factor to bear heavily on him being punted sooner, rather than later.)

Exactly my point. When has he ever played the same starting eleven this season?

Have another good game.

Livi fan said he thought he was our best player and I would agree.

I still cant get over those who would have him out in the close season. It was oblivious Jim would be a stand out in the championship In fact I would not be surprised to see a top league side come in for him in the January window. Pray to God that does not happen or we will defiantly be in the bottom half of the league as we could not afford a player such as Jim.